URL / Website: https://monawolfdfw.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 75/lovers lane
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, BLS, DT, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: straight brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has a really fit body and a lot of tattoos. The pictures are super accurate. Natural boobs a lot of piercings.
Recommendation: Yes
Happy birthday man, interesting find. Sounds like you had a good time.
“one shot that lasted over an hour”!!! My shots only last a few seconds. Two or three spurts, and I’m done . Must have been hell to clean up.
I've known Mona for years under another name. She's a brilliant, and sexy young woman, and LOVES everything about sexuality in general. AMAZING ass!
I've known Mona for years under another name. She's a brilliant, and sexy young woman, and LOVES everything about sexuality in general. AMAZING ass! Originally Posted by no_romance_needed
she has a bunch of names
she has a bunch of names Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
like which?
  • myman
  • 02-27-2023, 06:44 PM
Date: 2/27/23
Name: Mona Wolf aka ethicalslut, etc.
User ID:: 563123
Phone: (972) 399-9621
Email Address: monawolfdfw@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://monawolfdfw.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 75/lovers lane
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, BLS, DT, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: straight brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has a really fit body and a lot of tattoos. The pictures are super accurate. Natural boobs a lot of piercings.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
She wants 2 forms of ID’s showing your picture name and address and a social media account but you have to respect her privacy if you asked for her real name , what’s next a blood and urine sample lol I am out !!
She wants 2 forms of ID’s showing your picture name and address and a social media account but you have to respect her privacy if you asked for her real name , what’s next a blood and urine sample lol I am out !! Originally Posted by myman
like which? Originally Posted by cage196
she was posting here last year as ethicalslut

She wants 2 forms of ID’s showing your picture name and address and a social media account but you have to respect her privacy if you asked for her real name , what’s next a blood and urine sample lol I am out !! Originally Posted by myman
I agree. Providers need to understand that discretion is paramount. Yes, there is risk involved for them, that’s the game. In turn, we pay a premium for our discretion and quality of service.
On her site in the Valentines 2022 gallery, one of those pics looks like she has a hell of a love trail from her bellybutton to her bush. Odd.

She looks hot but that screening is bullshit. Add that to her GPS and I’m out.
On her site in the Valentines 2022 gallery, one of those pics looks like she has a hell of a love trail from her bellybutton to her bush. Odd.

She looks hot but that screening is bullshit. Add that to her GPS and I’m out. Originally Posted by Dillhole
yeah it's odd she has a landing strip the same width

she's something else

but my experience was that most of the time was spent dick in hole. i was expecting to talk more