Where is everyone???

Have we always had such a low count of members??? Where has all the cowboys gone??? LOL
Actually, I believe that we have an all time high membership. Not sure what leads you to believe the the count is down.

After reading the purpose of this forum:
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

I am not sure of the reason for your question, except as an ad. I can't seem to find you feedback, suggestion, or request for a new forum.

Torito
Just asking also Torito check my last posting lol
dunno how your original question could be construed as an ad, because it was obvious that you seem to think either the forum boards have been moving slowly or are consisting of posts by the same handfull of people.

to either of which, i dunno. seems pretty normal to me, but then again i've only been here a few months.
She really doesn't know which end is up.
maybe the NSA is scarring everyone off the boards?
This is the NSA. And everyone here is FUCKED.
(But...in a good way. :-)
We are here and having a great time in the hobby. Lots of providers for us in San Antonio and Houston to have a full menu. Come south we will take card of you.
No shit! I CAN'T FIND WHERE TO POST MY DAMN AD AGAIN. GEEZ.