Trump Totally Embarrassing the United States

What a clown. The laughter at the UN was the worst! Of course his cult will say look at Biden. Two clowns don’t make a right! Idiots
... Embarrassment or not... Trump is STILL the favourite
to Win in 2024! ... Leading in the polls!

... Which, of course, makes ME laugh!

#### Salty
What a clown. The laughter at the UN was the worst! Of course his cult will say look at Biden. Two clowns don’t make a right! Idiots Originally Posted by Charley3
... You lads wouldn't be tryin' to distract from
President Biden's stumbles and fumbles this week
- would you? ... ... No? Just checking.

#### Salty
... Embarrassment or not... Trump is STILL the favourite
to Win in 2024! ... Leading in the polls!

... Which, of course, makes ME laugh!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Win second place again in National Election

Believe it or not Biden is an old man that shouldn't be president. The funny part of this story is Trump is more fucked up than Biden and that is saying something. Trump got people killed and in jail because he lost the election. Trump got people killed with the dumb shit over COVID saying it was another hoax and didn't do a thing at first.

If you think I am a lover of Biden you are sadly mistaken. To bad most of the GOP would vote for Pee Wee Herman if he ran for President if he was a Republican. I vote for what I feel is the best.

Biden gives to the scum that don't want to work, I live beside some of them, Trump gives it to the top 1%. that take all of our factories overseas. So keep voting for that asshole I can't. You guys make every excuse for him in the book when he does illegal things. There is a guy on her that writes multi-able excuses daily for that bone spur MFer.

It is a sad case of affairs when that is our choices. Both old, both fucked up, So go on with your self's. voting for that Crock. He gets sued every month for being a crock. I don't remember hearing Biden being sued every month sorry. Not to say Biden isn't fucked up he is, He's fucking 80. Trump is 76 go on with your self's.
You guys make every excuse for him in the book when he does illegal things. There is a guy on her that writes multi-able excuses daily for that bone spur MFer. Originally Posted by Cody69
And they will continue to do so until the day he dies. trumpism is a cult, by the very definition of the word. It's been said that he could whip his dick out on the playground and his supporters would say he was just teaching the kids about biology. This is not at all an exaggeration. He can do no wrong in their eyes.

Not sure what's more embarrassing, trump or his cult of knuckle draggers, but they're all pathetic.

You wouldn’t be smart enough to read my whole post before responding would you?…..lol….no? Just checking.

:l aughbounce2:
... Hee Hee! ... ... ABANDON SHIP! ...

... So you "Biden Lads" are NOW sayin' that YOU regret that
YOU voted for Joe?? ... "Sad state of affaires"?? ...

TRUMP is totally embarrassing The Dems! ... Trump 2024!

#### Salty
... Hee Hee! ... ... ABANDON SHIP! ...

... So you "Biden Lads" are NOW sayin' that YOU regret that
YOU voted for Joe?? ... "Sad state of affaires"?? ...

TRUMP is totally embarrassing The Dems! ... Trump 2024!

That is what it is, I just figured it out for sure. YOU GUYS CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ. WOW
I always suspected that but now you proved it. Now it all make sense how you can follow Trump. Its like a someone who can't speak our language and thinks he knows what someone is talking about then when the inturpeter comes he didn't understand a thing.

I always said and you know this you and your friend can go back and find this. I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against the law breaker, crook, mafia replacement Trump. I never said anything in any of my post to what you are saying. Plus we are not talking past post, we are talking this post. Maybe you can get someone to break it down for you. Maybe read it out loud that might help.

If we had to vote tomorrow, Biden is the man. Until someone better than Biden comes around he is the man. I won't vote for the guy that stoled Top Secret documents and probably tried selling them to our enemy's.
Yes, most of us were proud to vote AGAINST trump, because 4 years of that embarrassing, racist liar representing us to the world was 4 years too many. It honestly didn't matter to many of us who the Democrat was. For the record, Biden wasn't my first (or second) choice. But, as an adult who was disgusted every goddamned day for 4 years by that lying, racist, criminal, cocksucking traitor, it was an easy decision to make.
Trumpf has embarrassed the us.
So much so China grabbed trumpf by his pussy with his failed trade deals. Which has led to this record inflation.
Trumpf is the biggest embarrassment America has ever seen
So much so China grabbed trumpf by his pussy with his failed trade deals. Which has led to this record inflation.
Trumpf is the biggest embarrassment America has ever seen Originally Posted by winn dixie
You are so right. To bad these guys don't watch neutral news programs to see what he actually does.
Trumpf is the biggest embarrassment America has ever seen Originally Posted by winn dixie
Amen. To me, there will always be a pre-trump America and a post-trump America. He has permanently sullied the office of POTUS. "Embarrassing" is just the tip of the iceberg. The history books will not be kind to this cocksucker or his dumbass cult followers.