What will guys be doing Thanksgiving weekend? Shopping for Pussy and Playing with Pussy or just being home being good.. What will be the demand for ladies in Dallas?

Wondering minds what to know what will guys be doing during Thanksgiving weekend.
I'm not going to be hobbying over Turkey day...gotta give it a rest sometimes but I'm sure there will be plenty of horny hobbyists lookin to give you some 'stuffin'...
I'm coming to DFW for the Holiday and my gents are keeping me busy.

I am assuming there will be a lot of pussy playing going on over the next week.

Plenty of wonderful Guys and Girls to be Thankful for!
I will be available as most of my family is back in California... Hopefully some of my guys will cheer me up and bring food also lol
This guy will be playing with some pussy :-)
I will be in NOLA for family time.

I plan on eating turkey and choking the chicken. Not at the same time.
I will be able to play early morning or the evening. Having a fun face ride (wink wink) is a fun way to burn some cals. I love DATY FANS!!!
Well, it sucks to be me...

All of my family is out of town so just like the last 15 Thanksgivings (and Christmases), I will be alone.

I will mostly likely spend the bulk of next week at the strip clubs dropping $20 after $20 after $20 looking for love (or is it lust?) in all the wrong places. LOL. Oh wait...

netman
I always enjoy sharing what I make. Brought a plate for a couple ladies last year. Going to make 3 turkeys this year so tons of leftovers. Not making them until Sunday after though.
I have some weekend time already scheduled!!
I will be with my Family on Thanksgiving Day eating Turkey. Be back too work off all that Turkey Friday.Gobble Gobble.
SO is out of town....trying to play Friday morning. PM's from the few babes I would really like to see are still un-answered. Bummer.
Gobble, gobble! I ll be eating
hoping for my pre-thanksgiving delites on monday evening before i'm off with family and friends from tues evening til sat afternoon.

Lets us give thanks to those who love and support us.
for the bounty we have.
for the bounty we share.

for there are so many in the world who struggle day to day; who live in fear of rape, murder, violence; who live in the midst of war; whose lack of access to food, health care, shelter is staggering; who are homeless due to natural disasters.

peace be with you, your family, your friends.
let there be peace on earth!