weird weird weird coincidence.....

Well, I have to tell you all what happened to me today because I can't really tell anyone else. It's not a long story at all, but here we go:

I had a date today and a good time was had by all. Afterwards, we were chatting about life in general and I found out that my provider lived across the street from me 15 years ago, when she was a kid. And she went first and told me the location, "you know, I used to live over by....", this really happened.

As I have said before, we're living in the matrix, no need to fight it anymore.
A few years ago I was living in Southern California. Had to go to Sacramento for business, so I was looking for some hobby fun and saw an ad on local web site made a date with this young lady. Pic had face blurred but great body.
Got to the appointment the gal opened the door OMG it was my co-workers daughter who was away at college.

We both made a deal not to tell. No I did not stay and do the deed.
A few years ago I was living in Southern California. Had to go to Sacramento for business, so I was looking for some hobby fun and saw an ad on local web site made a date with this young lady. Pic had face blurred but great body.
Got to the appointment the gal opened the door OMG it was my co-workers daughter who was away at college.

We both made a deal not to tell. No I did not stay and do the deed. Originally Posted by Chubby88
Most people would pay extra for that
Most people would pay extra for that Originally Posted by russellevans
LMMFAO!
She would be my new ATF if she was any good.