Holy CHIT!

Dr. Ben Carson will be nominated as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us...ent-trump.html

I wonder how Drumpf will handle the tweet storm that will most assuredly ensue.

I wonder how the affordable housing industry will surivive. $47 BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET in the hands of a flat-out goofball.

I suppose we should be happy Drumpf didn't make him head of FEMA.

Thoughts?
Thoughts?

You're a sore loser.
Great thought, GFE(forbidden topic).

So because you have an issue with me, Ben Carson is a great choice for a cabinet post? THAT cabinet post?

Surgeon General maybe (God forbid). But HUD?

I know, most of America are sore losers.

Sheesh.
  • Loxly
  • 12-05-2016, 11:19 AM
I'd have guessed HHS. Just more confusion.
I don't see the Senate letting him slide on this one.
It's not as though the position is brain surgery or anything.

Oh, wait...
Yeah, you could do it...probably more qualified than Carson.

What's your take on the pyramids?
Well he certainly couldn't do any worse than the current airhead (airHUD?? ) ..... we lived with that idiot Julian Castro as mayor here in San Antonio ..... basically an empty suit with no vision or common sense ..... ( come to think of it, we've had 2 former San Antonio mayors as secretary of HUD ..... Henry Cisneros was a joke too ) ..... and when Obama summoned Castro has his choice for HUD secretary I sat back and said let's see what this guy is made of? ..... Does he have the balls to stand up to Obama and say "fuck you, I don't want any part of your corrupt administration?" ..... Nope ..... He couldn't get to Washington fast enough and shoved his nose up Obama's ass as far as it would go and commenced to kissing ..... I seriously doubt Mr. Carson could do any worse seeing as how the HUD department has basically been empty the past two and a half years .....
I agree. There's no way Carson should ever be referred to as Dr. Carson. Sorry.
  • DSK
  • 12-06-2016, 07:28 PM
I agree. There's no way Carson should ever be referred to as Dr. Carson. Sorry. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He was a FACS and ABNS board certified in neurological surgery, and he got an MD from University of Michigan Medical School!!!
If he can't be called Doctor, ain't nobody gonna be called Doctor!

He was the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Maryland from 1984 until his retirement in 2013. As a pioneer in neurosurgery, Carson's achievements include performing the first and only successful separation of Siamese twins joined at the back of the head, pioneering the first successful neurosurgical procedure on a fetus inside the womb, performing the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins, developing new methods to treat brain-stem tumors and reviving hemispherectomy techniques for controlling seizures.[3][4][5][6][7] Carson became the youngest chief of pediatric neurosurgery in the country at age 33.[8] He has received more than 60 honorary doctorate degrees, dozens of national merit citations, and written over 100 neurosurgical publications.[9] In 2008, he was bestowed the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States. - wikipedia
And he thinks the Pyramids were grain elevators.
And he has a portrait of himself with Jesus.
And he thinks Hamas is something you eat on pita.

He's a nut. And he has NO business running HUD.
  • DSK
  • 12-06-2016, 10:41 PM

He's a nut. And he has NO business running HUD. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He can credibly tell all those lazy [prohibited word]s to get off their asses and work, because he pulled himself up by the bootstraps, rather than whine like a little baby. So he is overqualified.
Sounds like someone's channeling Richard Spencer.

It's not the HUD secretary's job to, what was what you said,man?

What prohibited word are you trying to use?

Why do you think it's prohibited?

Why do you think using (prohibited word) in parentheses makes it OK to violate one of the only rules that cross over to every single forum on ECCIE?

Knock yourself out, troll. Hopefully the rest of the AUSTIN community will put you on ignore, too.
You are calling him a nut - and what qualifies you to say that??? Other then being a nut yourself, I guess.

He's a nut. And he has NO business running HUD. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • DSK
  • 12-07-2016, 09:33 AM
Sounds like someone's channeling Richard Spencer.

It's not the HUD secretary's job to, what was what you said,man?

What prohibited word are you trying to use?

Why do you think it's prohibited?

Why do you think using (prohibited word) in parentheses makes it OK to violate one of the only rules that cross over to every single forum on ECCIE?

Knock yourself out, troll. Hopefully the rest of the AUSTIN community will put you on ignore, too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't know who Richard Spencer is, but I will guess..Lady Diana's uncle?

Anyway, if I could use the prohibited word, I would, but since it is prohibited, I can't, you [string of prohibited words].

Try not to be an angry [prohibited word].