Who do you miss?

What frequent posters of the past do you miss and why? Please let's keep this to positive posts only I miss Wicked Heather's posts, because she was always so uplifting when it came to the ladies. I miss seeing cupofjava post just cuz. Devynn Von Teese, Ezman, Sensual Sophia, REB because he seems to tell it like it is without being mean. There are a whole lot more, but I have no idea where all these people went. I wish some of the people from the past would pop in and say hello. It sure would brighten some of our days around here.
thanks Brit!! I have been working a new job , its been 11 hour days from start to finish,, just dont have the time anymore... to exhausted to read another thread by Whispers.
I have missed REB and Kosher's post!!!!
OK I couldn't resist....LOL

Whispers?

Kosher, Porthos, and Scratch Golfer would be my top 3.
Maddie, Monk, Tess, Genesis, Java, Mamboola, REB, Austin Liv, Ella, Sophie, EZ man, rCoder, Old Sarge and Beagle to name a few.

Some of these people still post, but not with the same frequency.
Blendipoo!! aka Blendie the Pooh

He was my hobby BFF!!
  • ezman
  • 02-14-2011, 12:39 PM
Blendipoo!! Originally Posted by Elephant

and his sweetheart ... Leslie Lane
Oh, and Brit, in case you haven't noticed, I've returned to post ho status. Composing this one at a stoplight.
There are too many to name. However, I am a bit disappointed that I did not make Sophia's list - oh well...

SAS
OK I couldn't resist....LOL

Whispers?

Originally Posted by Woody of TX

I'm sorry... I'll pick up the pace a bit... Feel free to send me topics you might suggest!
I miss Humpty Dumpty..... the other handles cheapen the Humpty legacy...

Sixx
I miss Leslie Cochran, aka, "post" Humpty Dumpty. I thought it was all rather amusing.
what happened to all those posters? did they move on or did they end up at different websites?

still can't believe Blenderhead left with Leslie Lane...

I miss Humpty Dumpty..... the other handles cheapen the Humpty legacy...

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

He always amused me. It was like great performance art. Too bad he bothered so many on here. His Fast Food Indecent Proposals were friggin hilarious and disturbing at the same time.
Not posters, but two providers I miss are Tiffany and Amerie.