Which N-girl is the hottest ever, and which N girl offers the best session?

• pxmcc
  • 11-24-2017, 10:45 PM
I only want #1 in both categories. eventually i'll tally votes n post the winner...

i know my picks but don't want to influence anybody, so won't post my picks for a while...

-no trolling btw..
#1 PeachySexy, #2 Shelseawins, #3 ToniLovex. It’s not even a conversation.
Penny N was #1 in both.

Peachy not so hot but good session.

Current favorite N girl Tonilovex
  • pxmcc
  • 11-25-2017, 02:18 AM
so far so good...
I've seen many but for my money it's PennyN hands down she is/was the epitome of an N girl
What is an N girl?
  • pxmcc
  • 11-25-2017, 05:15 AM
^^i have no idea. well that's not true. i have some idea, but not as much of an idea as you might think i would have. there is so much mystery to the N-girls, so much mystique. Genius marketing btw..

can any kind hobbyist or provider explain to this gent what an N-girl is?

the best explanation, such as it is, i can provide is find the 15 hottest gals on Eccie, and those are the N-girls. ha ha. but my definition of hot is a super cutie with a super juicy booty. every N-girl I've met fits that description.

my definition of heaven is a place where you go and when you get there, you're naked. and you look around and see nothing but beautiful naked ebonies, all with perfect, gravity defying asses and perky boobs with rock hard nipples that point upwards. and you say to yourself, "Holy shit, all my sins musta not have been too bad after all, huh? i bet God's just a horny dude, albeit an omnipotent and omniscient one who created the universe in 7 days. no biggie." And so, in a loud voice, you say, "So who in the hell-oops, my bad-who by the grace of God are all you beautiful angels?"

And the whole chorus says, in unison, while trumpets are blowing and you're praising the almighty for making such beautiful angels, "We're the N-girls, and we're here for one reason alone: to please you, to serve you, and to grant any fantasy you can dream up, with one of us, or all of us, anytime, anywhere. And we're all Greek friendly, to boot(y)." And you look around and say, "Praise Jesus! Allah akbar!"
Angel N is #1.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-25-2017, 06:09 AM
like to remind posters there are 2 categories, hottest, and best session. so a post should look like this, for example:

hottest: Toni Lovex
best session: PennyN

course 1 girl could win both categories, so that's allowed, e.g.

hottest: PennyN
best session: PennyN

should i add a 3rd category?- hardest not to fall madly in love with?...ha ha. that one is the easiest pick of all for me personally...
Angel N is #1. Originally Posted by Grandjefe
She gets my vote
  • pxmcc
  • 11-25-2017, 06:35 AM
anyone remember SkylerN? she was fun as hell-she loved to bite-but we got into it one session after i got stuck in nrg traffic on the way to her incall. she said the session clock started at the appnt time, leaving us a 5 min session at a hh rate. i told her no thanks, she went ballistic, and that was all she wrote...ha ha.
^^ bonermakerbarbie in your desperation
^^Here we go..

Angel N is #1. Originally Posted by Grandjefe
She was my favorite one, even though I haven't seen her personally..
  • pxmcc
  • 11-25-2017, 07:19 AM
^^ bonermakerbarbie in your desperation Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby
shandle you'll be banned within 2 weeks. watch what happens...