Any preference for providers age?

As an older gentleman, anyone younger than 40 is too young for me.

Unfortunately, the selection of over 40s ladies is in short supply.

And my memory is failing too. I cant remember the name of my fave provider from 20 years ago who probably was in her early 60s, but had the body of a 30 year old. First Nations with a very impressive tattoo.
I'm in my 40s. My hobby age range is 35-50. I prefer older women as they are done with the game playing.
I generally prefer ladies who are in their 30's at least. I learned ass a rookie monger, long ago, that the younger ones often rely on the eye-candy factor and often their performance isn't as good because it doesn't have to be. Even in my 20's I prefered older providers.

Now that I'm older myself, the "dirty old man" factor has me sometimes interested in the younger ladies, but, I always come back to the 30+ ladies. I'll see providers of about any age, 40's, 50's, 60's. Never seen a 70+ provider, but I would if she looked good and had skills.....
I have always liked young spinners, always will! But as I get older I also don't mind seeing a provider who is over 40. Never would have done that 10 years ago. But that doesn't guarantee a good experience.
Over 40 works for me. My dad told me why he liked women over 40:
1. They don't tell
2. They don't yell
3. They don't swell
4. And they're grateful as hell.
  • Owj
  • 01-03-2021, 09:11 PM
I have been with 19 to 60 year olds. The younger ones have not developed the skills, but are nice to look at. For me, 30 to 45 is the sweet spot. T Road is an adventure for the bucket list.
I am now 70. At this point in my life about any provider e below the age of 50 is attractive.

Its like just before "Last Call" at a club.

There was a C&W song about that phenomenon.
When I get to go to the tity bars with my younger friends they always point out the older ladies as they walk by and jab me saying, Hey beerman, there goes one of yours. I resemble that remark.
In my teens I always preferred ladies in their mid thirties. 35 -mid 50's is what I look for now! Nothing like a lady in her prime!
I've always liked the older women as well. Even when I was younger. But doesn't mean I won't see a younger girl. I was seeing a 23 year old with fantastic looks and fantastic skills until she ghosted me recently.
I agree with the group. Under 25 is eye candy, but lacks experience. Give me +30 and fucks like a mink, and I'm happier every time.
As an older gentleman, anyone younger than 40 is too young for me.

Unfortunately, the selection of over 40s ladies is in short supply.

. Originally Posted by AxiomOfChoice69
Go to any strip center, look for the neon OPEN sign... bingo. The motherlode of over 40's ladies... just sayin.
Anybody less than a third my age is fine. Anybody less than half my age, well i've known them for ten years, so the memories are still good.
I once read something that said the low end for a potential wife is half the man’s age plus 7 years. With a little adjust that feels right to me. At 50, a woman 25 or younger feels like an immature child. Closer to my age feels old. I think around 30-35 feels good to me.
Like I posted earlier. 35-50ish Is what I like.