Where are the providers?

I’m wondering is there are any 18-22 yo providers anymore. I’m looking for providers that are of the same caliber as Aurora Moretti, Lexi Maserati, Naomi Claire, or Alexis Ford. If you find one let me know!!
They are all getting their stimulus checks, extra $300 in unemployment. Their $$ needs are being met by the government and do not need to hustle.
They are all getting their stimulus checks, extra $300 in unemployment. Their $$ needs are being met by the government and do not need to hustle. Originally Posted by Fizley
Hahahahahahaha
They are all getting their stimulus checks, extra $300 in unemployment. Their $$ needs are being met by the government and do not need to hustle. Originally Posted by Fizley
True for a lot of them, but there are also some that are freaked out at the idea of catching covid from the johns... I recently went to an amp where the babe made me wear a mask and wore one herself, during CG & mish - quite a scene! But hey, 'twas better than walking out...
A lot transitioned to online.

Meeting right now can be tough. You can only do your part and hope for the best. I’ve seen a few guys during this pandemic. We’ve all been fine.
True for a lot of them, but there are also some that are freaked out at the idea of catching covid from the johns... I recently went to an amp where the babe made me wear a mask and wore one herself, during CG & mish - quite a scene! But hey, 'twas better than walking out... Originally Posted by lebrouge
Very true. I just left Dallas and well... they are defiantly taking covid more seriously than Houston has. Could be part of the problem..IDK. I wish everyone safe & fun play times !!