Thinking about making a trip

Was thinking about making a trip to Houston but would the 8hr drive even be worth it! Any suggestions?
I will be there soon too..Houston guys are sweet!

PM me for hotel list and some tips...stay safe & have fun baby!
I would never tour without being 100% booked in advance (when I used to tour). Times are different now. If you're not 100% booked, I would not risk it. Just my opinion.

If you choose to make the trip, have safe travels and enjoy your stay!
A suggestion would be to get some taint photos...and post them UITB ....you know, for Pyramider.
A suggestion would be to get some taint photos...and post them UITB ....you know, for Pyramider. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Where is 3-sides?

He taint here lol
A suggestion would be to get some taint photos...and post them UITB ....you know, for Pyramider. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Elaborate plz? Stupid question but what is a Taint photo? UITB?
I would never tour without being 100% booked in advance (when I used to tour). Times are different now. If you're not 100% booked, I would not risk it. Just my opinion.

If you choose to make the trip, have safe travels and enjoy your stay! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I DO UNDERSTAND WHAT UR SAYING! IT WOULD SUCK TO MAKE THE 8 HR DRIVE FOR NO REASON
Elaborate plz? Stupid question but what is a Taint photo? UITB? Originally Posted by 432cherries
It would be easier to just tell you, butt that would dafeet the purpose of your friend, his name is Search.

And I mean that in the nicest possible way. ☺
The pattern is pretty full in the major cities. Unless you have some distinctive advantages such as great rates, great skills or great looks, it's not a good time to be traveling. Take Alyssa's advice, if you don't have a few pre-booked sessions that at least cover your expenses, don't do it.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-13-2021, 03:16 AM
Elaborate plz? Stupid question but what is a Taint photo? UITB? Originally Posted by 432cherries
not a stupid question. i have no idea, but what i can say is you may want to clear the taint pics with ike first before posting uitb. (i have no idea what uitb means, but i just thought that it sounded cool)..

Taint is the skin area between the vagina and anus. It's called taint because it taint pussy and it taint asshole.

UITB.......
UITB
acronym of "up in this bitch"
Used for houses, times, or in a literal way, which should not be used unless you mean up this bitch.
got anymore beers UITB?
let's get a thormometer UITB!
care to define what is an " N girl" ? I never really got a good answer on that one.
You should consider Bryan/College Station. Lots of business there & not a lot of providers. The Embassy Suites there is great. One thing I should mention, they don't seem to pre-book for some reason, but once you are there it should be a great trip. Another provider told me this & I took her word & things turned out great. I no longer have the ability to travel, but if I did, I'd go there in a heartbeat.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-13-2021, 06:48 PM
care to define what is an " N girl" ? I never really got a good answer on that one. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
it's off topic for this thread. since it's hobby-related, you should be able to start a new thread on it in Coed. i'll throw in what i know, and others may know more than i do. what i will say it is not an abbreviation for a derogatory term, although all the N-girls are ebonies or mixed race.

back on topic. sounds smart to have some pre-bookings lined up before spending your travel money. that would suck to spend more than you make.