All you hookers and tards....

I hope everyone has a very safe and Merry Christmas.......

Merry Christmas sexy man hope you get everything you want
Thanks SNL!! Happy XxxMas!!!!
Merry Christmas to all the Eccie Pervs and Pervettes
The ladies should celebrate Taintmas by posting taint photos.
Happy Taintmas!!!
We athiests usually say Happy Holidays...
We athiests usually say Happy Holidays... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Out of respect for other faiths, or lack of, in open form I have tried to refrain from referencing the Christian holiday. Although in actuality this is the time of year when we traditionally celebrate the birth of the Son of God. Yes the celebration has been paganized, commercialized and totally taken away the true meaning of. But in essence, "Let there be Peace on earth, God will towards men"
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Happy Kwanzaa... etc, etc, etc,
SNL.... Thank you
We athiests usually say Happy Holidays... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Your a dumb fuckin fuck and id enjoy stompin your dumb fuckin pussy ass. Happy Holidays
Your a dumb fuckin fuck and id enjoy stompin your dumb fuckin pussy ass. Happy Holidays Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj

Scrooge!
Your a dumb fuckin fuck and id enjoy stompin your dumb fuckin pussy ass. Happy Holidays Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
How those points taste?

P.S.-When they issued them to you, were they for General Disrespect to Others, or Disrespect to a Staff Member...just curious.
Merry Christmas to ALL on this fine, Wonderful,And awesome site.!
Happy Festivus....For the rest of us.

Heywood J
Hey everyone Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or whatever you chose to say or not to say...doesn't really matter right now.

I just want everyone to enjoy this time of year with whomever you are with...take care, be safe and I wish everyone all the best.

SNL
Ho Ho Ho