Yawn

• ISO
  • 07-13-2015, 10:57 PM
I find this bored really boring lately
Originally Posted by Celso
at least you can be honest with yourself!!

that's a start.....
beyond that

id say chica chaser

did some Axx pert

bang up job.......

chasing off JJ
  • ISO
  • 07-13-2015, 11:16 PM
Is that what happened to JJ? He was one of my fave posters. Damn.
at least you can be honest with yourself!!

that's a start..... Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Is that what happened to JJ? He was one of my fave posters. Damn. Originally Posted by ISO

said he was tired of having to look over his shoulder every time he wanted to post

took all the fun out of it

lets get rid of Jokacz also .......... briliant
Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Mary sounds like a great girl, but this brings up some questions. What are the vegetarian rules for sucking cock? Is it ok to lick and suck meat as long as you don't eat it? What about swallowing cum? Would that be allowed as it is technically meat juice? I guess same questions would arise in regard to eating pussy. Although, outside of some primitive African tribes, I don't think anyone actually eats it. Just so very confusing. Now that we have a deal with Iran and the Hess bandit is behind bars we can all focus on important issues like this.
said he was tired of having to look over his shoulder every time he wanted to post

took all the fun out of it

lets get rid of Jokacz also .......... briliant Originally Posted by JONBALLS
What's to say jockaz isn't really gone? No boredom there if he isn't, could be semi interesting!

Maybe he is just too busy with that other board he started, Unless he is to strapped for time there?
I find this bored really boring lately Originally Posted by ISO
Short witty little misspelled posts make it so much more exciting! Keep up the good work!
The good old days are gone, huh? That's a shame
plastic man misses ...buffalo mummy
What's to say jockaz isn't really gone? No boredom there if he isn't, could be semi interesting!

Maybe he is just too busy with that other board he started, Unless he is to strapped for time there? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Are you trying to say tha...? You don't mean he is...? Naaawww....

Maybe he is just too busy with that other board he started, Unless he is to strapped for time there? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
He's also pretty busy on a GWN board lately.....