do any providers offer a WE (Wife Experience)?

You know....where they just lay there, tell you to hurry up and finish and bitch about everything while you are fucking them...just curious.
Different wife ......some dont even lie there .........just tell you to go away and leave them alone .........
You know....where they just lay there, tell you to hurry up and finish and bitch about everything while you are fucking them...just curious. Originally Posted by DollarBill
Isn't the wife experience what you described, but minus the sex?
Here, hold my purse while I try this on.
No....I actually get the sex...it's just that sometimes I wish I didn't....lol
You know....where they just lay there, tell you to hurry up and finish and bitch about everything while you are fucking them...just curious. Originally Posted by DollarBill

I can do it. I would just need you to pay the bills, rub my feet, buy me tampons and tell me that I am not fat. Deal?
I can do it. I would just need you to pay the bills, rub my feet, buy me tampons and tell me that I am not fat. Deal? Originally Posted by reese foster
LMAO
two best buddies decide to go fishing one day, sitting in the sun, throwing a few back it got quiet, one says to the other "you know, i think i am going to leave my wife, she hasnt talked to me in two months.

buddy looks at him thinks about it for a second and says " you might want to re-think that, good woman like that is hard to find.
Why would you pay for WE???? You are already paying for it.
there are some that might provide the 'wife experience', but they are probably not feeling good, or too tired.
You can pay me to not fuck you anytime.
Not swallowing and not sucking your dick are extra. Complaining included.

Now take out the trash, you sorry son of a bitch.
You can pay me to not fuck you anytime.
Not swallowing and not sucking your dick are extra. Complaining included.

Now take out the trash, you sorry son of a bitch. Originally Posted by Dannie

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol--dannie!

A husband, tired of his wife asking him how she looks,
buys her a full length mirror.

This does little to help, as now she just stands in front of the mirror,
looking at herself, asking him how she looks.

One day, fresh out of the shower, she is yet again in front of the mirror,
now complaining that her tits are too small.
Uncharacteristically, the husband comes up with a suggestion.

"If you want your tits to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper, and rub it between them for a few seconds."

Willing to try anything, the wife fetches a piece of toilet paper, and stands in front of the mirror,
rubbing it between her tits
"How long will this take?" she asks.

"They’ll grow larger over a period of years," he replies.

The wife stops.
"Why do you think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make them grow over the years?"

The husband shrugs. "Why not, it worked for your arss, didn't it?"
Hilarious stuff...
No....I actually get the sex...it's just that sometimes I wish I didn't....lol Originally Posted by DollarBill
Man you're lucky! Some don't even get that.