Question for the Ladies about kissing

So I was with this rather attractive milf I met on seeking arrangement. She turned her face away while j tried to shove my tongue in her mouth and said she needed to know me better. But five minutes later she was draining my sack, swallowing every drop of my sperm. For the record I actually have better than average teeth and even had orthodontics when I was a kid. This makes no sense to me. Can somebody explain.
Lol! I can't...

Some consider kissing to be the most intimate thing between a couple.

I know one who will do everything....anal, etc, but cim is off limits...that's what she thinks is that special bond. Has to save something for home.

Make check payable to:....
the real question ...be did ya get yer turdcutter up er ...shitter an how tight was it

...ol cucks be too ...worried bouts all yer ...romance
SA is quite a little dating site. From bargains to home cooked meals kinda puts provider showcases to shame. Whew
SA is quite a little dating site. From bargains to home cooked meals kinda puts provider showcases to shame. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Does home cooked meal include vaginally baked yeast cakes?
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Is that goulash kosher?
  • Job
  • 03-17-2016, 09:40 PM
I love dfk, with a hj!
I
i have a couple girls i actually ask to brush there teeth before we start
i have a couple girls i actually ask to brush there teeth before we start Originally Posted by Franklin4
I prefer to brush their teeth with my cock.
i have a couple girls i actually ask to brush there teeth before we start Originally Posted by Franklin4
I prefer to brush their teeth with my cock. Originally Posted by generalbob
I prefer to brush their teeth with my cock. Originally Posted by generalbob
Look out for Orthodontia, whew.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (109.6 KB, 133 views)
Look out for Orthodontia, whew. Originally Posted by roscoe14850
That's better than vagina dentata.
That's better than vagina dentata. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Yikes!
Attached Images File Type: jpg pyzamsharkcat.jpg (38.4 KB, 105 views)
  • Chloe
  • 03-19-2016, 07:51 AM
Okay it's obvious we should all brush our teeth but what most people should know is it should be done a bit in advance before playing....of course use mouth wash ect....but when you brush your teeth it opens up a world of possibles. And yes I will get nitty gritty on the topic .....if you brush your teeth right before an appointment you are newly opened up to catching something as you are raw and open ( excuse my naughty puns or enjoy them lol) .......so the world of oral fun etc....you don't want to be more exposed than you already are playing in this arena of debotchery we all love