Malcom X impotent???

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tisfy-bed.html

In a letter to Nation of Islam leader Elijah Muhammad, Malcom X writes:
'One day, she told me that we were incompatible sexually because I had never given her any real satisfaction . . . [She] outright told me that I was impotent . . . and I was like an old man (not able to engage in the act long enough to satisfy her) . . . Her remarks like this were very heartbreaking to me.'

wow! who would have thought such a letter would come out of Malcom X. His wife was certainly hard on him in matters of sex. lol!
Mebbe that's why woomby left assup " at the alter " and ran off with Big Sir !
Who gives a damn? He was just another Commy living under the protection of this country. Hollywood is full of his type.
Jesus fucking Christ!

Who gives a damn?

Are you going to spam this cesspool of a forum with a new thread every time you see something that amuses you?
NOT THREAD WORTHY!
Never thought there would be a day where I agree with EX-ceo and IFFORDB- very dumb and useless topic by the OP.
Never thought there would be a day where I agree with EX-ceo and IFFORDB- very dumb and useless topic by the OP. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Shut your whore mouth, this doesn't concern you 0zombie...

Shut your whore mouth, ....... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If he'd of started that much earlier, he wouldn't be so fat.
If he'd of started that much earlier, he wouldn't be so fat. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah! the Greasy Fucker can't even spell!

IIFFOFRDB, new meaning for Porky_Wussy...

If
It's
Fat
Fag
Or
Flatulent
RTM
Dumb
Bastard