Best part of the hobby

As someone who hobbies very irregularly, but loves it, I just wanted to take a moment to be thankful. There's a moment when the girl texts me with their address and I'm on my way. I swear it's better than the orgasm. Then as I approach the door, opening it slowly to see what I came for smiling. Truly magical - that anticipation!

It truly is great to be alive and hobbying (although infrequently!) The people who look down on it have no idea how great it can be.

Cheers!
I agree, I think a huge part of the thrill is the anticipation of an upcoming session. Sitting at my desk at work, waiting for the phone to ding with a text from the provider with the excitement of a confirmation or the dread of a cancellation. Then the mad dash to get to the location in time, fighting rush hour traffic, heading to a part of town that you are not too familiar with, hoping the person behind the door is the person in the pictures and reviews.

This hobby is a great adventure at times in so many ways b
Truly magical - that anticipation! Originally Posted by Alastair
Yup. Then the door opens, and you are confronted with reality.
The best part is the blowjobs.
  • BLM69
  • 05-20-2017, 07:45 PM
The best part is the blowjobs. Originally Posted by ElBombero
And bald pussy
And bald pussy Originally Posted by BLM69
And hairy pussy.

... sorry, couldn't resist.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-20-2017, 08:35 PM
Anticipation of pleasure is, in itself, a very considerable pleasure.

I love it!
The best part VARIETY. I mean THERE"S SO GODDAMN MUCH PUSSY OUT THERE! The sheer volume of it makes me giddy like a kid on Christmas morning. Everytime I read a good review, I add to my bucket list... then I have to re-prioritize my bucket list.. It's Fcuking ENDLESS!
The best part VARIETY. I mean THERE"S SO GODDAMN MUCH PUSSY OUT THERE! The sheer volume of it makes me giddy like a kid on Christmas morning. Everytime I read a good review, I add to my bucket list... then I have to re-prioritize my bucket list.. It's Fcuking ENDLESS! Originally Posted by texassapper
Ain't that the true. As an excel junkie with too much time on my hands, I've spent quite a bit of time arranging and rearranging the lists of ladies I still want to meet and those I want to see again. Damn lists change nearly everyday.
As someone who hobbies very irregularly, but loves it, I just wanted to take a moment to be thankful. There's a moment when the girl texts me with their address and I'm on my way. I swear it's better than the orgasm. Then as I approach the door, opening it slowly to see what I came for smiling. Truly magical - that anticipation!

It truly is great to be alive and hobbying (although infrequently!) The people who look down on it have no idea how great it can be.

Cheers! Originally Posted by Alastair
Either you don't know how to fuck or I don't know how to drive to a session!!
This is cute to me.

I enjoy the entire experience ... From our initial contact to the moment we say our goodbyes...and then there is more to look forward to if the guy writes a decent review...the comments are fun to read....hell I even like responding to future reference requests... Especially if the guy was a great time....it's fun telling his future playmate they'll have a great time together based on my experiences...

I also love the getting ready part...I usually turn my favorite music or songs on.... shower....si g....put myself in a good mood... Pick out something sexy...the anticipation overall makes the experience so fun imo

The hobby as a whole is very exciting... That's why I stay!

Oh and blowjobs....I have to agree...and kissing!
(Bald pussy is nice too-i got a fresh shave today)
Either you don't know how to fuck or I don't know how to drive to a session!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
right.. and any guy who has been around a while knows you better temper that anticipation enthusiasm.. when you arrive, the chance of a NCNS or disappointing "not the girl in the pics" reality, is fairly significant.
right.. and any guy who has been around a while knows you better temper that anticipation enthusiasm.. when you arrive, the chance of a NCNS or disappointing "not the girl in the pics" reality, is fairly significant. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It's not 'piddle on the rug' enthusiasm, just the thrill of possibility! There's always a chance of disappointment, but if that ever takes the fun out of it I'll stop hobbying.
I agree with Analeese that the women get turned on by the meeting as well. When I open the door totally nude and see his expression as he looks at me head to toe and tells me I am hotter than my pics. When he pulls off his pants and his hard cock pops out into my face and into mouth is a real turn on. I love being a women and a provider)))))))))
Maybe I am getting too old for the hobby? I have gotten to the point that I prefer meeting up with someone I have seen before. I know what to expect and there are no disappointments due to old or stolen pics or because we just don't "click." After a couple of sessions we know what the other person likes and it just keeps getting better as we get more familiar. We can relax with each other and try out new things to keep the excitement level up.