Sexy Platinum is already missed

• IMN2U
  • 05-22-2017, 04:57 PM
I am sure others have noticed a recent void in the Dallas hobby force.

I wish Ms. SexyPlatinum all the best. She was always there for Eccie when we wanted, needed, had to have her special kind of cajun spinner hospitality.

SexyPlatinum's motto: I Just Like to Fuck
Its a simple motto and she lived by it on Eccie. Probably still does.

Her last post:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2050039&highlight=
she put up with a lot of shit while she was here, while making many of us happy during our visits.. it is still etched in my mind when I asked her to walk away from me as we were at her door saying goodbye, following the session.. I wanted to see her little ass sway as she walked.. I curse the Gods of ECCIE that I didn't capture a video.
  • BLM69
  • 05-22-2017, 06:22 PM
I didn't even notice she was gone or probably forgot about her, people come and go here
I didn't even notice she was gone or probably forgot about her, people come and go here Originally Posted by BLM69
I didn't notice either, but she's left here before recently...The last time to start a business, she was back in a month...Little Miss Creampie will be back soon.
I've only done 2 girls here bare ATM and she was one. Both times it was the girl that wanted the A as it's not my thing. Taking my bare cock from her ass and directly into her mouth was hot. Cute girl but didn't go back because of those teeth and had the body of a prepubescent teen.

She left because she found love and we know how it always turns out. My money is on a return before July 4th.
she put up with a lot of shit while she was here,... Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She started more than her fair of shit while she was here and would then complain how mean this place was...I think not being able to have more kids got her a lot of Bareback business here...I hope Mr. I Love Him Dearly is able to handle her basketball team of kids.
She started more than her fair of shit while she was here and would then complain how mean this place was...I think not being able to have more kids got her a lot of Bareback business here...I hope Mr. I Love Him Dearly is able to handle her basketball team of kids. Originally Posted by ManSlut
never met sp. wish her well, give her credit for chasing love.
hope it works out for her. if it doesn't, the door back here is always open.
or do i really mean; here, the back door is always open?
I thought SP already "retired" last September to go to school and start a business or something.