Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NONE
Session Length: 1hour
Fee: none
Hair Length and Color: don't no
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Complete waste of time spent a half hour waiting and following instructions via text. I called the number and never spoke to a human text only.
I was told to go to the galleria area and then when I got there i was told an address of off 75 south of 635
I was told to wait down stairs in the lobby and she would come down to meet me, 15 mins later I was told to go up to the room but nobody came to the door.
I think I was being poorly directed by someone working for the agency in another city. After waiting a half hour went to Seventh Heaven.
Recommendation: No
Sorry to hear that dude. I have seen Allora twice. Both times for 2hrs each. Allora is top notch & by far the best GFE/PSE experience I have ever had. I can't wait to see her again and I will very, very soon. Must have been a major mix up on the Angencies part. I have never had a problem seeing her. Better luck next time Bro! Sorry!
Any time when an appointment could not be consummated, especially when it was so close within the hour, is always a real bummer and could raise the blood pressure for sure. The worst is of course a NCNS by either party, which I know must have happened a lot. But this didn’t seem to be a case of NCNS here!

While I do sympathize with LittleWit that thing didn’t work out in the end, I really don’t see the point of this Review other than just a venting of some frustration, which along with it trying to bash both Allora Dayne and the Agency. It doesn’t serve any purpose and in my view based on my personal experience with both the girl and agency, they don’t deserve this! If you read all the reviews associated with this girl and agency, nothing is bad at all so far! Again, sorry to hear thing didn’t work out. But there is a better way to handle this kind of mix-up situation.

I completely agree with Red Bull that “Allora is top notch & by far the best GFE/PSE experience I have ever had. I can't wait to see her again and I will very, very soon. Must have been a major mix up on the Angencies part. I have never had a problem seeing her.”

I myself have made multiple appointments through LeeMarguee Agency, and my personal experience is that they are an upscale and client-oriented agency, very efficient and also safety-conscious (that’s why a P411 booking via The P411 site has been the most expedient way). I was actually the first one here in Dallas who visited Allora Dayne, and it was one of my best experiences not only in terms of BCD, but also on how the Agency and Allora have tried to facilitate the consummation of appointment during the final hour within the appointment. I was so impressed and I thought they are really just like the Private Connection.

I think this is simply a major mix-up between the two parties, and it should have been worked out in private, rather than posting a negative review which reflects no truth about neither the girl nor the Agency. Since Private Connection is gone now, I do welcome any good one coming to serve our area.

I am actually quite surprised that this gentleman would use an “Elite scale” (a Provider Rating I used in a Discussion somewhere in the Forum) provider as a “Plan C!” This must have been one hell of a hurry-up “C” Plan, and I am really not surprised that the chance of success would be below par! For one thing, how the screening is to be processed under short notice? I think it has been a common knowledge that a more reliable Plan “B” or even Plan “C” for that matter, is always the Studio type of venue, or the BP girls. But I assume this gentleman is probably not into the BP type of girls since his Plan “C” does have a $$$$ rating!
Man! I'm glad I'm not caught in the stampede of white nights coming to the defense of the reviewed provider!

The man wrote of HIS experience, as it is his right to do. Someone else's experience doesn't bear on his experience at all. When you come to the defense of a provider by attacking a review and the reviewer, it only makes you look, at best, like a lapdog for the reviewed girl or, at worst, someone with a financial stake in her business. Please keep your white-knighting to yourself.
  • 69er
  • 05-07-2011, 06:34 PM
Any time when an appointment could not be consummated, especially when it was so close within the hour, is always a real bummer and could raise the blood pressure for sure. The worst is of course a NCNS by either party, which I know must have happened a lot. But this didn’t seem to be a case of NCNS here!

While I do sympathize with LittleWit that thing didn’t work out in the end, I really don’t see the point of this Review other than just a venting of some frustration, which along with it trying to bash both Allora Dayne and the Agency. It doesn’t serve any purpose and in my view based on my personal experience with both the girl and agency, they don’t deserve this! If you read all the reviews associated with this girl and agency, nothing is bad at all so far! Again, sorry to hear thing didn’t work out. But there is a better way to handle this kind of mix-up situation. Originally Posted by RisingSon
RisingSon, you are a great example of everything I find wrong with this board!

LittleWit gave a fair accounting of his experience. RisingSon states that "...along with it trying to bash both Allora Dayne and the Agency." I see no bashing in LittleWit's comments, and actually see someone who calmly stated their side, and allowed the reader to make the decision. Kudos to LittleWit!

I think his review gives great insight. If Allora was not there, then it is her fault, and she deserves the NCNS. If it was a problem with someone who handles her scheduling... It is still her fault, as she hires the scheduler, not him. It is important for us to get an accurate view. Too few here are willing to put up NCNS notices, because they must put up with the BS from White Knights.

Those of us who have been around for a while realize that even the best ladies can run into a problem. So one NCNS review is not the end for her. But they will cause me to think more carefully about how well she can be trusted to follow through.

LittleWit, Thanks. Those of us like myself appreciate you. Hopefully more will be emboldened to post NCNS reviews. I find them very helpful.
Rising Son Sorry I gave negative review of your girlfriend, but I disagree with you about handling this in private, I tried to handle this in private for over an hour with drive time from Plano at 6pm and waiting. I attempted to call and text with no luck. As for a "$$$$" plan C yes life is too short to see ugly providers. Yes it was a hurried last minute deal but with my P411 doable, and she or her agency agreed to the appt. I made sure to provide a review of my experience without bashing the provider, "don't burn bridges with hot providers" I would love to meet her in the future. I would suggest you book your appt with her soon as you can so you can be rewarded for your defence of her & her agency.
Shyster & 69er thank you and well said.
"Red Bull" and "RisingSon" - Thank you for you comments. Allora remains on my very short list of providers to see once my ATF completes her move to California. I trust that you fellows are not shills.

Mistakes can always happen. Because of a confusion in e-mails, my ATF was a half an hour late for our lunch date Sunday. We still had a great time, and I am patiently awaiting for her next visit to Dallas.
I do appreciate the honest review of LittleWit's experience, and agree that it should be a black mark on her record even though it's run through an agency. Hell everyone gets a black mark once in awhile.

Unfortunately, you didn't get to meet her because if you did I am sure you would have had one of your greatest sessions ever! I wish she would have stayed brunette.

Oh and +1,000,000 on "life is too short to see ugly providers"....amen brutha!
Maybe if she got back in touch and explained might be different. No call, no show, not cool. Thanks for the review/post