Hottest Providers .....For Hardworking Men

So what is the top 5 or 10 list for the hottest providers for $$ or less. Not everyone can afford the $$$ or $$$$ girl(s).

Build a list and they will cum !!!!
This is a bit dated but maybe it will give you a starting point:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2226271
I'm worth every Nickel
No doubt you are worth it. Wish I had the nickels tonight but earlier session today has me tapped out physically. MSOG recovery is the best.

Appreciate the value of everyone. Just trying to help the hard working guys of the area. Budgets can pay dividends over time. One 3$$ visit vs two 2$$ visits can work out better for everyone over time. Not cheap thought just hardworking thought. Real hardworking men can have big cocks and love sex just as much as a high roller.

Where are my budget friendly girls !!!!

Where are my budget friendly girls !!!! Originally Posted by Easy Rider
Backpage
Well this "old lady" may not be the hottest BUT I do have a hot ass and my donation for what I offer IS hot! Lol
Well this "old lady" may not be the hottest BUT I do have a hot ass and my donation for what I offer IS hot! Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
You look pretty hot to me, Dallas!
No doubt you are worth it. Wish I had the nickels tonight but earlier session today has me tapped out physically. MSOG recovery is the best.

Appreciate the value of everyone. Just trying to help the hard working guys of the area. Budgets can pay dividends over time. One 3$$ visit vs two 2$$ visits can work out better for everyone over time. Not cheap thought just hardworking thought. Real hardworking men can have big cocks and love sex just as much as a high roller.

Where are my budget friendly girls !!!! Originally Posted by Easy Rider
No offense to you by any means, as I was a "value provider" for many years.. and still am compared to many but, why would you think having a "big cock" would make a difference? Try though I might, I've never been able to offer a "big cock" as payment for rent, groceries, or utilities. That's right up there with the emails I've gotten asking for a discount because they are "handsome" or "not old" or "well hung".

And as a side note-- the 200-300 bracket really isn't a drastic enough jump to increase business to make it worth it to take less per appointment. Most ladies that I know make about the same amount per week at 260-300 as they did at 200-240. So, dropping rates just means working harder in order to keep the same income.

Now the good news is.. there are plenty of women in the DFW market with rates in that 180-220 range. If you're on P411.. its super easy to do a search to find a quality lady or five in that range!!
If you work real hard, you can afford the rate of the woman you want.
Nice humblebrag!

That's Me ❤
Well this "old lady" may not be the hottest BUT I do have a hot ass and my donation for what I offer IS hot! Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
That ass looks really yummy!!!!
There are lots of reputable ladies around 200-250. Since WALDT and "hot" is subjective, sometimes it just takes a little (or maybe a lot) of research to find them.

P411 has price selection as a part of their advanced search. It's another good reason to be a member. 😉
I’m $225/HR donation, but will often run a special for $200.
Do you like Korean women?

$140 for 30 minutes and $200 per hour at an AMP.

50% of the girls are Catholic and will allow cum in pussy. Most will tongue your asshole too. Asian girls know how to please a man.