Sweet Sarah - truly a diamond in the rough.

Sarah is on vacation with Eccie but I just saw her BP ad.

She and her friend look great and $150 for a girl on girl session seems very budget friendly.

The last I heard us that she is very low volume because of an upgrade option.

She is legit and not a scammer. She is also cool as heck and isn't afraid of the Eccie bullies like most of the other women are. She puts them in their place!

Did anyone else see her ad? I copied it below in case you didn't.

I'm so excited!

(staff edit; contact info removed; ztonk)

You may review a banned member. You may not post ads for her.
You should save her.
how much for the upgrade?
1) This post is clearly an ad and doesn't belong here.
2) TreeCock must be her pimp. He's offered many women his pimping services and must have gotten one to finally believe his bs.

A friend told another friend that told another friend that is might be a nut job. Research is everyones friend.
1) This post is clearly an ad and doesn't belong here.
Definitely.

2) TreeCock must be her pimp. He's offered many women his pimping services and must have gotten one to finally believe his bs.
Funny way he *saves* these women. Waits till they are banned (not being able to place Ads on this board) and than puts the pimp hand on them by throwing them back in the pit he says trying to get them out of.
Originally Posted by chitowntransplant69
Hmmmm.
Wait!!! Is ennybuddy e'en shore ol' TT is a man? Mite be one o' them Roosian troll-bots or sum'pin!
  • ztonk
  • 01-21-2018, 05:14 PM
She is legit and not a scammer. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
As a frequent poster always says:

Be careful. Don't get caught with your pants down! z
I wanted to apologize to my Eccie brothers and sisters who got upset with me for posting this thread.

This was not an ad for my sweet sweet Sarah. I was just trying to share information.

Again, I'm very sorry and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Trust me.
Tree research the nut before cracking it
Thank you xoxo.
Through Backpage we only offer our wonder Massages and lesbian shows.
With my new school schedule I will be available (staff edit; specific availability removed; ztonk) mostly. And with new information I will only be available for incall or outcall to hotel only.
Tree research the nut before cracking it Originally Posted by ffireman
it may be too late in this case. lol
Sorry to disappoint. I work for myself but hey whatever floats your boat. Im just very loved
Sorry to disappoint. I work for myself but hey whatever floats your boat. Im just very loved Originally Posted by SweetSarah512
Just ignore them Sarah.

Welcome back.
I thought outing got you a year ban.