NAUGHTY OR NICE? ‼️‼️‼️

I’ve noticed a lot of the men on here like “sensual” or “romantic” play.
Maybe bc of the age idk.

I for one find it hard to be SENSUAL with a stranger I just met.
Kissing, cuddling, raw dogging (never happening btw), and ect.

However I am definitely down to toot my booty up, put ya meat in my throat, or letcha go to pound town. Lol

I just can’t become intimate (like two people in a relationship should) with strangers smh.

Which do you ladies and gents prefer?
And is it wrong to not be able to do that with the clients?
How can I maybe “overcome” or “get through” the times when I do, so that I may provide for more clients?

TIA (thanks in advance) LOVE HEARING FROM YALL! ❤️
  • L.A.
  • 01-19-2019, 06:15 AM
Well you asked so here goes. I can't imagine what a first time session with you would even be like based on all of your "NOs" No kissing, no cuddling, no BBBJ. I'm not interested in unprotected sex so that's fine.
You should obviously do only what you're comfortable with but why on earth would I see you with that menu when there are hundreds of other providers on here without those restrictions? We all hobby for different reasons but personally I need SOME level of intimacy and it doesn't sound like you provide ANY.
Tough act for sure. If you can figure it out, you'll be a star here.

I'm in awe of the women here who can create that atmosphere of intimacy. I can't imagine walking into Walmart and taking the first woman I see and making her believe she's the hottest thing on the planet. Keeping that up for an hour, making her scream in orgasmic delight - I am pretty sure I couldn't do it.

My total respect for those girls who can pull it off with whichever of us balding old guys knocks on their door.
I guess it’s better not to pretend if you can’t pull it off, but a lady who won’t kiss me has a harder time getting my money.
Well, at least you're straight up honest about it. Expectations are key. If I'm looking for a sensual, romantic encounter I have several ladies that I see regularly that happily provide that level of service.

Now, if I want a walk-in-the-door, throat-fucking, pin-your-heels-to-your-ears-and-pound-away sorta session...you sound like you're down for that. Am I misreading that? there's a niche for you here.
  • BLM69
  • 01-19-2019, 08:39 AM
Better to be honest than to have a bad time faking it, not everyone in here will click or want what you're offering.
Sounds like a PSE to me!
  • L.A.
  • 01-19-2019, 08:57 AM
Sounds like a PSE to me! Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
If there is CBJ there is no PSE.
WALDT
4 Play is the best to get the blood warmed up..
I need to kiss , cuddle up & like to F*** strangers ..
just not knowing who is behind the door is a big turn on for me ..

lost of licking from head to toes
.. or you can just come jump right in skip all the 4 play , get right down to it .
  • BLM69
  • 01-19-2019, 11:44 AM
4 Play is the best to get the blood warmed up..
I need to kiss , cuddle up & like to F*** strangers ..
just not knowing who is behind the door is a big turn on for me ..

lost of licking from head to toes
.. or you can just come jump right in skip all the 4 play , get right down to it . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
You be licking ass gina?
Tough act for sure. If you can figure it out, you'll be a star here.

I'm in awe of the women here who can create that atmosphere of intimacy. I can't imagine walking into Walmart and taking the first woman I see and making her believe she's the hottest thing on the planet. Keeping that up for an hour, making her scream in orgasmic delight - I am pretty sure I couldn't do it.

My total respect for those girls who can pull it off with whichever of us balding old guys knocks on their door. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Very well said... This profession isn't easy and isn't for everyone.

Then again, there are very few jobs that pay $300+/hr
For me, I find it VERY easy to be sensual, even with new guys. It starts in my bubble bath, where I slowly rub the bubbles and soap all over my arms and legs and let the warm water wash it off. Then as I choose a sexy outfit I get turned on even more. By the time I've pulled on my thigh high stockings and heels, and I've done my hair and makeup, I can't wait to open the door and get my hands on a man, and press my body to his body and my lips to his lips. It totally doesn't matter what he looks like. He's warm and male and I'm a sensual female. I love to rub my hands up and down his body and then start taking his clothes off, as I lead him to my bed. Mmmmm.....

I don't know how many guests you see in a day Vani, (no judgement), but being extremely low volume helps me to stay constantly ready for my men. And of course it helps to LOVE what you do. I get those delicious butterflies almost every time and I feel happiness and joy before, during, and after my encounters and knowing I helped my partner feel that way too, makes me warm and tingly all over. The best encounters are a mix of sexy sensuality and hot and dirty doin' it!
This is going to sound harsh ....but why are you here then?

If you’re here for just money then the money well is going to run dry for you. These guys can get obligatory sexual favors at home. Men will find what they want elsewhere. Period.

This is a customer service “job” and although each guy has different wants, desires and expectations the true fact is that intimacy ( sensual and romantic) of all kinds is missing from these guys lives so they seek us out.

Majority of women showed up here because they were struggling to pay bills whether they want to admit it or not. Including myself. What brought you here isn’t always what makes you stay though.

You should run your ship like a business ...you set the rules and boundaries and your clients need to follow them

Your clients will not appreciate feeling like you’re repulsed by being with them when they are spending hundreds of dollars an hour of their hard earned money to see you.

There are way too many women they can pay that will give them a level of IOP (illusion of passion) they truly seek so you’ll be looked over and they will move on to the next lady willing to give them what they want.

Require a shower. Mouthwash. Brushing teeth etc...practicing good personal hygiene makes everyone feel that much more comfortable. Talk to your client. Get to know them. If they will allow you to do so.

Will you enjoy every person who walks through your door? Of course not ...but if you want 220/hr or 180/hhr and your 100 special request 100 fee you better learn to like something about them so your “job” is easier .

Honestly your best bet is to just try to have as much fun doing this while getting paid at the same time...meaning get your fucking rocks off too, some of these guys can eat some mean Pussy and fuck you like you haven’t been fucked in ages...

Find your niche and run with it though...so if putting meat in your throat, tooting your booty up and going to pound town is your thing well more power to you...

Off topic but I thought this site was 21 and up now?
It is 21up, but you can still lie about your age in your showcase. Analeese hit the nail on the head OP.