Stings Taking Place Everywhere in DFW

Ladies are reporting stings across DFW. If any ladies wish to add details let them, I won't disclose my source. These stings are not yet reported by media.

One key takeaway from reports is that OH2, Tryst and LC are compromised [handles compromised], both hobbyist and companion handles. Tactics include out of state ids, factime screening, and legitimate references.

Also, the companions aren't being arrested unless they have egregious warrants for other crimes.

Also notable are the descriprions of friendly interactions with detained ladies.

Targets of stings are reported to EXCLUSIVELY be men, pimps, and rescue of minors.

Police cruisers lie in wait to stop roaming vehicles.

Reports that the stings are sophisticated, large-scale and going off with precision. Ladies report being impressed with LE professionalism.

Chain hotels are favored.
Compromised sites would mean they are under the control of LE. Sounds like compromised or fake accounts instead. If any of this is actually true. Some activity is probably taking place every day.
Reports are believable. They include details like phone numbers being used, reports of photos of LE holding out of state ids to pass screening, addresses, room numbers, verified references, and tactics.
I know DFW is a hot zone lately but damn just curious what is LE stands for ?
I know DFW is a hot zone lately but damn just curious what is LE stands for ? Originally Posted by jp26lilac

Law Enforcement
Reports are believable. They include details like phone numbers being used, reports of photos of LE holding out of state ids to pass screening, addresses, room numbers, verified references, and tactics. Originally Posted by Buckwiser
I appreciate your info, but to be useful, you need much more specificity. I could generically post what you have.

LE holding out of state ID's? In what capacity? As a ''Monger''? Apparently not if they target guys. As a fake Provider? What significance does being out of State have?
Agreed…this is largely useless with any verification.

Your first sentence states that women are reporting stings all over DFW. I haven’t seen one? How is that possible? We all should know to be more careful now than a few years ago, but this post offers no help to that end or useful information. Sounds more like you just want to scare everyone.
Tactics include out of state ids, factime screening. Originally Posted by Buckwiser
Still curious about the out of state angle, but I have seen a sharp increase in the face time requests/demands. Anyone has to be crazy to do a face time. Why would anyone set themselves up so readily?
Agreed…this is largely useless with any verification.

Your first sentence states that women are reporting stings all over DFW. I haven’t seen one? How is that possible? We all should know to be more careful now than a few years ago, but this post offers no help to that end or useful information. Sounds more like you just want to scare everyone. Originally Posted by dewmenow
Hopefully he will respond with more, sharpen the presentation. But right now, it is nothing more than what a LE ''plant'' would post.
Still curious about the out of state angle, but I have seen a sharp increase in the face time requests/demands. Anyone has to be crazy to do a face time. Why would anyone set themselves up so readily? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sorry if this is a dumb question. But is facetime not a good way to do verification to make sure they are who they say they are and just a quick chat to see if yall vibe well?
I've had a lot of guys ask to FaceTime to verify recently and I thought that was a good thing u know.
The ladies are posting all about the stings over on oh2. The rest of you who get your intel late can wait for media to report, or when you see the flashing lights, because the ladies say they have patrols ready to pull men over if they dropped someone off at the chain hotel.

They report LE is targeting the ladies in these stings, looking for pimps and minors. When they show up they are detained and asked if pimped. Ladies say the LE beat their screening. The LE even gets them an UBER if they dont have a ride home. They have refs, use out of state id, they request facetime, they are in chain hotels, they tell ladies not post on boards any info, but to wait a day to post alerts. Ladies say there are stings across dfw. Tryst, LC, Oh2 used to contact ladies.
Screenshot
https://ibb.co/J3kkQTm

Btw, I removed the oh2 posters handle. They are in a state of shock that milfs were also lured into the trap.

Imho, LE has busted so many men and ladies and taken their accounts and this is why P411 ***is asking ALL female members*** to reverify themselves and send new pictures and ids. All P411 ladies, everywhere, required to verify again. IMO, its because LE is inside that site, male and female.
Sorry if this is a dumb question. But is facetime not a good way to do verification to make sure they are who they say they are and just a quick chat to see if yall vibe well?
I've had a lot of guys ask to FaceTime to verify recently and I thought that was a good thing u know. Originally Posted by KhloeDallas

It can be, but it leaves you both vulnerable. Especially you.

As an established verifiable Provider, the guy has little at risk, but you don't know who he is. If he's LE, you give him a solid case showing your real face and words with it. AMP/Studio ladies never give real names or pics, why set yourself up?
I just search Dallas and Fort Worth on OH2 and found no new discussions of busts. convo might be happening on ladies only channels, but I couldn’t find anything since the big bust earlier this month.
The ladies are posting all about the stings over on oh2. The rest of you who get your intel late can wait for media to report, or when you see the flashing lights.

They report LE is targwring the ladies, looking for pimps and minors. When they show up they are detained and asked if pimped. Ladies say the LE beat their heavy screening. They have refs, use out of state id, they request facetime, they are in chain hotels, they tell ladies not post on boards any info, but to wait a while. Ladies say there are stings across dfw. Tryst, LC, Oh2 used to contact ladies. Originally Posted by Buckwiser
You're making a little more sense now.

Asking if they are pimped, though? Dumb. Who is going to say yes? Who is going to ''pinky promise'' not to post on a Board? Dumb again.

How would they snag pimps? Unless he shows up arm-in-arm with his ''employee''. You talk like they are needing Vans to have enough room to house all the Pimps. I can't read your links, it could be simple chatter regarding the one sting that nabbed 134.

Another thing. This can only work against the what, 5% that would ever consider an outcall? Seems like an enormous resource waste if it's true.