Downtown?

Visiting Dallas and staying in a hotel downtown. What’s up with downtown? Doesn’t seem to be any fun to be had at all in the downtown area. Maybe I’m just missing something.
Interested in hearing about the downtown scene as well, from locals. I’m going to be staying in downtown Dallas in December and scouting the scene on here now…looks like a lot of concern about stings and a large volume of girls advertising on the our home site which as a NYer I will probably never be able to get full access to. Seems like not much of an outcall scene either which is the route I’d want to go.

There appear to be a lot of really beautiful all American type girls in Dallas at much more reasonable rates than in NYC. So I’m hoping to make the most of my trip…but the sting stuff is spooking me.
When I last visited, granted pre-Covid, I'd stay at the Omni and all sorts of convention women would just be in the bar. Could also walk or take a short Uber over to Deep Ellum. Lots of bars and food places. Couple of girls you could recognize from the ads we used to have, but mostly just single ladies out for fun.
We love Outcalls!!! P*11 is always a great site and PD is also popular!!
In general are outcalls considered ‘safer’ e.g. cops can’t really operate a sting if the girl comes to you?
I'm sure most ladies such as myself, wouldn't have an issue driving to downtown Dallas luv. All you have to do is find the woman you're interested in, and ask. If she can't, won't or doesn't respond, I'm sure there are plenty of others who would... (as long as you can are willing and able to pass that specific ladies screening I suppose.)
Thanks Deja, and yeah it looks like plenty of ladies are indeed willing to travel downtown.

I’m more concerned about finding a legit provider who isn’t running a sting operation as a couple of other threads have stated there are lots of stings going on. And thinking/hoping that an outcall makes that sting impossible, or at least extremely unlikely.

Perhaps the reports I’ve seen are overblown or fake news. There’s only one type of mongering I like to partake in, and it’s not fear mongering!
Those stings are aimed at guys going to Hotels. Cops don't send undercovers to hotels, way too dangerous, and not cost-effective to try and nab one guy asking for outcall, vs. A Cattle Call of Johns showing up for incalls at a Sting Hotel.

Some ladies will do Downtown outcalls. You will need to validate their parking
Those stings are aimed at guys going to Hotels. Cops don't send undercovers to hotels, way too dangerous, and not cost-effective to try and nab one guy asking for outcall, vs. A Cattle Call of Johns showing up for incalls at a Sting Hotel.

Some ladies will do Downtown outcalls. You will need to validate their parking Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thanks - more or less what I figured but wasn't sure what the deal was down there. As I said I'm from out of state, from a major city that doesn't really prosecute this hobby at the moment. Let's see how many outcalls I can manage in the 2 nights I'm there - don't mind validating some parking

Deja - please check your PM's!