False accusations on newbies

I posted a review yesterday and a lot of members started accusing me of posting a fake review just because I’m a new member and the provider is not known on this site. So one of them posted a review and I commented on it with the same thing he said under my thread. I got a warning few min ago that the forum don’t allow that once you have no proof to prove that the provider is fake or else you’ll get banned. I hope all the other users are getting same warning also. And yeah with that type of rule and action all the false accusations is going to reduce and this site might start growing since new members will be welcomed.
Thanks. Good talk.
Excellent point. Next time just write a believable review.
Someone put my guy out of his misery and just ban his account
Excellent point. Next time just write a believable review. Originally Posted by HobbyRUS
What do you mean by believable review?
I should not provide full information about the session so eccie users can believe me?
I guess the hierarchy of the hooker board has spoken and laid down there judgement. If you saw the girl and had a good time....then why would you care what some dudes on a hooker board have to say about it??? You spent a couple of hundred bucks and banged a mega hottie. You posted a review to share the word about her. Move on and see her again or see someone else. This is a hooker board. There are no points for consecutive logins, clicks etc. It ain't social media....it's a hooker board
I guess the hierarchy of the hooker board has spoken and laid down there judgement. If you saw the girl and had a good time....then why would you care what some dudes on a hooker board have to say about it??? You spent a couple of hundred bucks and banged a mega hottie. You posted a review to share the word about her. Move on and see her again or see someone else. This is a hooker board. There are no points for consecutive logins, clicks etc. It ain't social media....it's a hooker board Originally Posted by Jdallas2023
And what would happen to my reputation? Dudes be saying I posted fake review and you’re telling me to not reply to them?
That doesn’t make any sense huh, what’s the essence of having an account on this site if I can’t post review a provider I met?
...and now...we add a shit-show to the Reviews forum.

Shit-shows are restricted to Co-Ed
Moved to correct forum

Everyone who Quacks the reviews gets either a warning or infraction depending on how many times they do it.

Their bad behavior doesn't excuse your verbal insults in other reviews and threads.

To quote all the players in today's abortion drama.

"If it walks, sounds, acts like a duck......"

Don't be one of the flock of Tarded followers.

Staff will handle it

Shame WEC isn't here to give his 2 cents
Moved to correct forum

Everyone who Quacks the reviews gets either a warning or infraction depending on how many times they do it.

Their bad behavior doesn't excuse your verbal insults in other reviews and threads.

To quote all the players in today's abortion drama.

"If it walks, sounds, acts like a duck......"

Don't be one of the flock of Tarded followers.

Staff will handle it

Shame WEC isn't here to give his 2 cents Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
How sure are you WEC isn't on here chiming in?

Also, how did it go at the Rangers game? Lol