Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown to shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5-4, basic body, b cup
Recommendation: Yes
Recommendation: Yes ?????

Sounds like a "No" for me.
If I would’ve spoke up and opted for the L1 it woulve been like any other place.

Glad you think it would’ve been a “no”. You’re opinion matters to me and I’ll get it right next time.
Thanks for the review. This older lady probably put in a 12-14 hour day, might try her again in the morning or lunchtime when she has more energy. Or not, lol, just a suggestion.
Interesting username, my spidey senses are tingling
I was thinking same
Interesting username, my spidey senses are tingling Originally Posted by TruthSayer
Clearly the original was already taken...
Godammit I miss Lily. And Coco. Anyone tried to expand services here since the new folks took over? I consistently got L3 here for last 2+ years.
If I would’ve spoke up and opted for the L1 it woulve been like any other place.

Glad you think it would’ve been a “no”. You’re opinion matters to me and I’ll get it right next time. Originally Posted by Troothsayer

Oh you got it right this time already.... You said you left.
I'm just saying, if I left a place, mid session, because I wasn't happy, I wouldn't give them a Yes on the recommendation.

But to each their own. Thank you for the review.
Surely Lily will pop up somewhere else. Hopefully In A town again. She was sooooo fun