celebrities in the hobby?

With all this tiger woods drama, I was just wondering if any of you providers have seen any A list celebrities or athletes. I know that you cant say any names but its just something ive always wondered about.
Just tell me when Jennifer Aniston starts providing. *drool*
Good luck on this one.
a couple of years ago...

I have seen one actor from a daytime soap opera and one football player
lol....

I saw a provider a couple of years ago that started naming off the famous guys she had seen.
I never went back.
Yes. And she should treat him like any other client and never tell.
I had a provider that had a recording contract for 3 years. toured all around in the mid 2000. Went dry, guess how she made cash!!!
tough business to sleep your way to the top...
I use to see a provider quite regularly, that is now retired, that had pictures of herself with a couple of athletes and really big musicians scattered around her place. I asked her out of curiosity if she dated any of them or if she had a client/provider relationship with any of them. She was diplomatic in her answer and never said anything about any of them.
tiger woods anyone ??? Lol
There is a bodyrub girl who lives (and works) in the area who used to be a Rock-n-roll groupie, including travelling with KISS as their "companion". She has lots of cool pictures and stories. She advertises on BP.
I use to see a texas ranger player quite often, and use to see a coach that was for the dallas cowboys, that was great, we would switch out for sessions, but he left them for another team.
  • aka
  • 01-26-2010, 05:20 PM
tiger woods anyone ??? Lol Originally Posted by berkleigh
Would that be #20?
I agree names of people should remain unlisted for privacy reasons.
That is my personal oppinion. Being Discreet is the most important thing here.