You'll never guess what I'm doing Sunday..😀😁😂🤣😃😄😅😎

It's my first Match...
I hope I win..
😀
😋 ..ofcourse I will..😄😁.

Anyone else try this yet?
I’m a former gymnast. I wonder if I’ve still got all my leg strength lmao. Might have to try that out.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-10-2019, 06:54 PM
Venus, are you trying out a bunch of new positions with ur hobby date, or are you trying out some mma grappling positions lol..
Killing the customer might be bad for repeat business...
  • pxmcc
  • 07-11-2019, 03:00 AM
Killing the customer might be bad for repeat business... Originally Posted by BigTXRick
even parasites know that killing the (host) rainmaker is not a good evolutionary strategy..
It always absolutely AMAZES me just how strong many women's legs are.I have been with several that no mater how hard I thrust and pushed down they were actually able to push back hard enough to push me up.

I was lucky enough to be with a few that could actually thrust up while I stayed still and for many minutes. One lady wouldn't quit I dont know where she got the strength, resolution and stamina but she said she wanted to make me release that way and for me to please hold back as long as I could.

She was a kegel master I was able to hold about 15 minutes and although she was slowing down she forced herself to continue until I came. I kept telling her I wasn't even close so she'd tap out but she just kept at me squeezing and thrusting from the bottom.

Yep ladies are strong and can win.
UFC? MMA?
This looks amazing
How did it go?
It didnt..he had a Family emergency in CA..��..its on now for Friday☺
Wow exciting
  • Shika
  • 07-15-2019, 10:16 PM
The session will be a godsend! I’ve had a few wrestling sessions before in the past and this session I’m going to have with Venus has me the most excited for a wrestling session ever. It will be her first match but she tells me she’s been practicing for it and I honestly can say I’m worried but wrestlin can go either way.. Who knows who’ll come out on top right
Where are the pics from Sunday?
Lol..what pics?
It's on Shika��