CBJ vs BBBJ

If a provider is cbj only would that stop you from seeing her? There are a couple providers here that I have wanted to see but the cbj has deterred me from doing so. Is there really any benefit in doing cbj over bbbj?
I always prefer a bbbj but I make exceptions to that all the time. It's not a deal breaker for me.

Good thread OP
If a provider is cbj only would that stop you from seeing her? There are a couple providers here that I have wanted to see but the cbj has deterred me from doing so. Is there really any benefit in doing cbj over bbbj? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Depends on her price. If she's $500 and CBJ then no. If she's $250 then ok. I would not prefer a CBJ but I would certainly understand and respect a woman's right to choose. It's a risk/ benefit analysis based on a numbers game to not getting a throat STD...I may not like it but I do respect those that are CBJ for looking out for themselves as it typically means less clients.
You could offer an upcharge or become a regular. Those two things especially the latter will get you a BBBJ.

PS: if there is a genuine mutual attraction mentally and physically then she's likely to go BBBJ so as long as you dont put BBBJ in a review. You'd have to lie about that if she acquiesced the risk
It's a numbers game to not getting a throat STD...

PS: if there is a genuine mutual attraction mentally and physically then she's likely to go BBBJ so as long as you dont put BBBJ in a review. You'd have to lie about that if she acquiesced the risk Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Ive never in my life heard of a case of anything being tranaferred from a bj. Maybe its possible but I have never heard of it.

Lie on a review you say? Hahaha that never happens here, right? Lmao
Transmission can happen when there's any fleshly contact. I saw online pics and it scared me shitless. Probably why I'm reluctant to eat pussy. I love my LL Cool J lips too much to be getting STD on them. but umm yea its definitely a risk benefit analysis.
Absolutely, if a provider is CBJ, she gets taken off my p411 listing. While I’ve screwed myself a couple of times through poor research, I’ve only knowingly gone CBJ once. That was for Ember Simmers, and even then she only received a half hours worth of my money.
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2019, 10:47 AM
Bad time VS Good time
Not to be “that guy” but both gonorrhea and chlamydia can live in the throat. That’s why there’s listerine in every girls bathroom. There’s studies on Listerine killing gonorrhea in the mouth/throat. I’m not sure of studies on chlamydia. A girl “could” have it in her throat and give it to you in the more traditional location.

That said, I’m a fan of bbbj, but cbj is not a deal breaker depending on many of the aforementioned details.
If a provider is cbj only would that stop you from seeing her? There are a couple providers here that I have wanted to see but the cbj has deterred me from doing so. Is there really any benefit in doing cbj over bbbj? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
I've made exceptions in the past. I've probably regretted each one. For me bbbj is essential now.
Personally, i dont enjoy the taste of latex. Lol.. (i used the blue-yellow boxes or magnums). I only cbj by request of the guy & then ask if he can stop for flavored covers @ an adult shop. SC & NF are absolutely correct in their replies.
Any difference? If you haved to ask I cannot possibly explain in a way you will understand!

If I am looking for a multi hour session with an independent provider . . .and making that multi-hr indy donation . . .then I defiantly am looking for BBBJ. A listing of "CBJ only" from an Indy gets an instant down check from me.

I can get CBJ at an AMP as an post lunch afterthought walk-in for cab fare. Why would I settle for that level of service in a costly session with an up-scale provider?
BBJ is a MUST...
So most here think the bj is the most important part of the session?
I'm kinda surprised.
  • BLM69
  • 07-21-2019, 03:02 PM
So most here think the bj is the most important part of the session?
I'm kinda surprised. Originally Posted by tbone2u
No! but a CBJ is a deal breaker for most guys here.
It sure seems that way