Why lie on your foooking dick and mouth game!

Shine da great stopped writing reviews because 1 when I got a cheap lick you'll foook it up and price me out and 2 I got tired of foooking reading harlequin romance novels. Every chick you are with here has a leg clinching orgasm. At that point your review is foooking worthless and you are a liar. Look guys you are paying her rate, why do you guys feel the need to lie about your sexual performance and why ladies do you'll squirm and scream, when in reality you can't wait for this joker's time to be up? Open question. Sidenote I have had several unimpressive bedroom showings but I encourage the lady for an honest assessment so I can get better. That's just me. So please, enlighten shine da great
Tooodlez...
Shine I am not sure what the topic of this thread is.
I want to stay on topic so can you give me the Reader's Digest version of the topic please?
Are you sure you didn’t stop because you are awash banned? Just curious
Are you sure you didn’t stop because you are awash banned? Just curious.

Side note, anyone who constantly refers to their fake name in 3rd person and calls themself great should prob reframe from calling anyone out for over exaggerating. Jfs
Side note, anyone who constantly refers to their fake name in 3rd person and calls themself great should prob reframe from calling anyone out for over exaggerating. Jfs Originally Posted by ZantannaParella

Now that's^^^^^^ fucking hilarious!

Side note, anyone who constantly refers to their fake name in 3rd person and calls themself great should prob reframe from calling anyone out for over exaggerating. Jfs Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Yes BM it totally is !!
So many haters.... guess no clients today... lots of free time.
#Toodlez
Shine da great stopped writing reviews because 1 when I got a cheap lick you'll foook it up and price me out and 2 I got tired of foooking reading harlequin romance novels. Every chick you are with here has a leg clinching orgasm. At that point your review is foooking worthless and you are a liar. Look guys you are paying her rate, why do you guys feel the need to lie about your sexual performance and why ladies do you'll squirm and scream, when in reality you can't wait for this joker's time to be up? Open question. Sidenote I have had several unimpressive bedroom showings but I encourage the lady for an honest assessment so I can get better. That's just me. So please, enlighten shine da great
Tooodlez... Originally Posted by shinepro
I feel you cuz,it always sounds as if the reviewers are reviewing themselves instead of the provider
I only click on reviews to find out about a particular provider's looks,performance,rates,hygien e,demeanor,enthusiasm and iop or the lack of

Was her incall,breath and vagina clean?
Did she look like her photos?Is she toned,thick of hiding a beer gut?
Are the photos current or taken during the Clinton's presidency?
How do you rate her blowjob skills?is it Goddess level(go look up Teanna Trump or Char!ey Chase),mediocre or weak?
Can she work her hips and waist?Does she throw it back?
How is the view from behind?
Was the temperature in her room agreeable with Houston's weather?
Did she make the first move?Tried to seduce you or was it all mechanical?
Did she help with the clean up after the deed?

We ain't trying to read about your tongue wasting 30 minutes searching for her clitoris

Ignore the trolls,shine..I feel your pain
And then there were 5 !
And then there were 5 ! Originally Posted by TexasJess
I don’t know if I can say this, I’m new but Texasjess you are extremely sexy looking.
I don’t know if I can say this, I’m new but Texasjess you are extremely sexy looking. Originally Posted by Yabadabbado
Thank you babe ! Nice to see gents giving compliments around here to ladies. Shivery is NOT dead !
So many haters.... guess no clients today... lots of free time.
#Toodlez Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Lol.. Noooo! Leave the toodlez to shine! Lol

Was her incall,breath and vagina clean?
Did she look like her photos?Is she toned,thick of hiding a beer gut?
Are the photos current or taken during the Clinton's presidency?
How do you rate her blowjob skills?is it Goddess level(go look up Teanna Trump or Char!ey Chase),mediocre or weak?
Can she work her hips and waist?Does she throw it back?
How is the view from behind?
Was the temperature in her room agreeable with Houston's weather?
Did she make the first move?Tried to seduce you or was it all mechanical?
Did she help with the clean up after the deed?

We ain't trying to read about your tongue wasting 30 minutes searching for her clitoris
Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Lol.. Noooo! Leave the toodlez to shine! Lol Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Haha true true. I dont have #ModTies #RespectToShine
Trying to learn the lingo of the site. A lady I visited with last week told me about a lot of the abbreviations but I’m totally debunked by #mod ties. Can someone please explain what that means. Thank you.