Does a gent/ladies persona on the board stop you from seeing them?

For me this is a no. One of the coolest most down to earth ladies I have ever met here used to be very vocal on the board and was unliked by many because of it. For that reason I dont let comments or posts stop me from seeing someone. Curious how everyone else feels about thi.
Not really. I do appreciate real tho. For that reason the outspoken sarcastic smart Ass sweetheart you see on here is how I am in the RW!
It makes a difference for me but it goes both ways. The right persona might draw me in too.
That's why there is value in Co-ed.
For me this is a no. One of the coolest most down to earth ladies I have ever met here used to be very vocal on the board and was unliked by many because of it. For that reason I dont let comments or posts stop me from seeing someone. Curious how everyone else feels about thi. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Nope. I don't care about any of that. Well unless of course you have insulted me. I wouldn't want to spend time with someone who has directly attacked me in coed. Even if they apologized because you never know their true intentions.

Good thread OP.
Yes it absolutely does! BSC is BSC. Any provider thinking crazy is cute can kick rocks. Not for me. Pass! :-)
Of course I’ve been rejected because of the shit I type on here. It would be foolish to think otherwise. & on the flip I’ve been approached specifically because of my persona

Also a persona or lack there of can grab or repel my attention/desire
For me this is a no. One of the coolest most down to earth ladies I have ever met here used to be very vocal on the board and was unliked by many because of it. For that reason I dont let comments or posts stop me from seeing someone. Curious how everyone else feels about thi. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Hell yeah man...batshit crazy is bat shit crazy. Shiiid....Maya Angelou said it best when someone shows you who they are...believe them. They will be nice in person because you're paying em but I liken your onboard persona to being drunk...when drunk your real nature is exposed. Either you will be a mild cool drunk or an angry violent drunk...and also I'm leery of females that come across as too nice...they scare me like Forensic Files scare me.
Yep...avoid,report then add to the ignore list
Yes actually. I’m a pretty nice person and if I notice someone is just an absolute asshole all the time, it’s a turn off. Even if you’re nicer than you appear to be online. I’m the same online and in person as far as my personality goes.
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2019, 02:37 PM
Most people take the online handle too serous, I always get that when meeting someone new, they're expecting the BLM person to walk through the door. I'm always at my best during fun time
I'm always a pleasant online and in person. But in person I'm always strapped no matter where I am or who I'm with. Its law.
My motto
I may not be everybodys cup of tea..but I AM somebodys swig of JACK...lol
It depends. If her posts are thoughtfull and add value, absolutely I will see her.

If her posts are full of venum, hate, or filled of drama ...there is not an chance in hell will I see her.
The degree of how someone likes or dislikes your online persona will determine if they want to see you. I would avoid a restaurant with a “D” health department rating but might go eat at a place with a “B” rating. It’s all about degree of severity.
Of course it factors into the decision. And all BSC isn't created equal. What may make one guy say I want no part of that, I may read and and go, that is so BSC gotta have some of that.