Does Messy Anal Smell Mess Up Your Rhythm?

So you're in session and waxing it and taxing it and working it around till her booty starts making that clapping sound...you reposition and pull out and shit is all over your dick. Does the smell of shit (Truffle Butter) ruin the mood? Does the site of shit on your dick and anal juice running down her leg scare you shitless. How do you adjust to sight and smell. Does she offer a discount for the mess?
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2019, 02:31 PM
Breathing from your mouth is my technique, bad smells kill the mood and the lil guy. I had me some greek action last week and she was good and clean, did hear that squishy sound as I was pumping hard, went harder at that point. The dirty talk always gets me going
I feel like you have to be prepared for anything. Doesn’t matter if it’s a provider or not, especially when it comes to anal. Enemas can be done but everyone is still full of shit, literally. If you’re practicing safe sex, throw out the rubber, quick wash off, slide on a new one and go back to pound town. Throw in some extra lube for the slip n slide effect. Less likely to pull out what’s in there lol
What about the 2 fanger test. One of my Dominican buddies told me about it. You lube and insert 2 fangus in her ass and then put them in her mouth. If theirs no shit on your fangas you typically good to go.
Breathing from your mouth is my technique, bad smells kill the mood and the lil guy. I had me some greek action last week and she was good and clean, did hear that squishy sound as I was pumping hard, went harder at that point. The dirty talk always gets me going Originally Posted by BLM69
I understand that...but sometimes just the right amount of anal musk can really excite the loins. I guess at some point if you didnt perform the 2 fangas test you better start mouth breathing before the real Hershey smell wells up.
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2019, 02:50 PM
I understand that...but sometimes just the right amount of anal musk can really excite the loins. I guess at some point if you didnt perform the 2 fangas test you better start mouth breathing before the real Hershey smell wells up. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I did put my fat thumb in for the test, need to put it in her mouth next time, Mouth breathing is my precaution to keep things flowing along.
I feel like you have to be prepared for anything. Doesn’t matter if it’s a provider or not, especially when it comes to anal. Enemas can be done but everyone is still full of shit, literally. If you’re practicing safe sex, throw out the rubber, quick wash off, slide on a new one and go back to pound town. Throw in some extra lube for the slip n slide effect. Less likely to pull out what’s in there lol Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
You've had a nasty experience? Care to share? Since cant nobody smell nothing right now I'm sure it might turn them on. Lol
Yes. Kills it for me. Not really a greek fan anyway.
OP....I'm assuming you are referring to female providers correct? My experience with them is they are normally prepared and clean.
There’s a lot of shit talking on this thread, keep that shit to yourselves. I’m not into that shit! Lmao
You've had a nasty experience? Care to share? Since cant nobody smell nothing right now I'm sure it might turn them on. Lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yep! Although it wasn’t a hobby session. I was pegging a good friend of mine as I have multiple times and this time, I pulled out my toy and brought an unpleasant surprise with it lol. It’s embarrassing either way but I shrugged it off, cleaned up and continued. It takes a certain level of maturity to handle that kind of thing and you either have it or you don’t.
The strong smell of shat or seeing tomato seeds and lettuce from her lunch on my meat stick is an instant shut it down and move to back to the pussy after a thorough cleaning. Generally I avoid greek. Why play in the trash can when you can play in the sauna 1.5” away.
  • BLM69
  • 07-23-2019, 10:31 PM
Remember gentlemen, inhale from your mouth when in doubt. Thank me later
What's the OP's fascination with assholes...
  • A1.
  • 07-24-2019, 12:53 AM
Stirring Shit as usual