Guys: What grabs your attention?

1. What is it you look for in a headline?

2. What in the ladys post, is the deciding factor in you booking & keeping an appointment?

3. What do you prefer/enjoy seeing in the pictures a lady posts?

4. What is the #1 thing that will turn you off about a lady?

Just somethings I've been curious about.. I like to know what turns you on..

Xoxo,

Cameron
1. What is it you look for in a headline?

2. What in the ladys post, is the deciding factor in you booking & keeping an appointment?

3. What do you prefer/enjoy seeing in the pictures a lady posts?

4. What is the #1 thing that will turn you off about a lady?

Just somethings I've been curious about.. I like to know what turns you on..

Xoxo,

Cameron Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Good to see ladies coming back to coed and starting good threads !!
Good to see ladies coming back to coed and starting good threads !! Originally Posted by TexasJess
Right?! Lol.. Hopefully everyone who replies is nice & on topic. I know how easy things go south.
Right?! Lol.. Hopefully everyone who replies is nice & on topic. I know how easy things go south. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Yes. But it's good to see other ladies starting threads.

The gents will chime in soon... the real ones anyways!
1. A headline that is short and straightforward

2. I like to see Incall/outcall rates, location area and most importantly, A LINE ITEM Menu of what’s offered (Do’s and don’ts). Only advertising GFE or PSE is subjective nowadays. Don’t contradict rates / menu on the same post, this causes confusion. For the providers that post “No AA”, there seems to be confusion with that. Some guys may think No African American or Asian American, Type it all out. Overall be clear as possible!

3. Okay, where do I start?lol. Get rid of the filters and color background. I’m No longer a Fan of professional photos, that can be deceiving as well ( I want to see the real you). There is no reason in 2019 to have blurry pics, this is the smart phone era. The only exception is blurring the face for personal reasons, I can respect that. Just simple regular pics of the provider would be nice to see. Provide Up to date pics, there is no reason to keep advertising the same pics that’s over 1yr old (some of y’all are using same pics for the past 5+ years).

NEW SUGGESTION: Keep Pics consistent with others on your showcase. Have a signature picture holding a current date of when photo was taken on a piece of paper. This will let the guys know how current the pic is.

4. I’m not sure if asking you are asking about during a session or advertising on the board.

Session based: Lack of enthusiasm and being finessed. I don’t want to see you at your worst. I Come correct with the agreed donation, she should come correct and bring her A-game and provide the level of service you advertise or agreed to perform. Don’t advertise or tell me beforehand that you offer bbbj and then later in session you give me an excuse why you can’t perform it ,that’s not cool.

There’s a lot of finessing in this hobby, just because she offers or advertise a certain menu, doesn’t mean it will be deliver as expected. For example bbbj: She gives bbbj as advertised but for only 30 seconds and then wants to move on with cfs or try to finesse with a handjob.

Advertising post: “Tone” Typically those backpage ish type of ads. If I see to many NO NO NO’s, Don’t waste my time, my favorite one “No Low ballers”, I most likely won’t see her.

I can go on but I’ll stop here! Lol
I'm goin real AF pics. Lol. Fully clothed. They show my personality. Idk. I like to be different. Haha
Headlines should be short and to the point. Probably the number 1 turn off for me is the use of the word "upscale". If you are truly "upscale" then there is no need to state it. I like a lady who has current pics as opposed to the many here misrepresenting themselves.
Very well stated nascobar. Also its 2019 stop it with the 1.2 megapixel grainy photos.
I'm goin real AF pics. Lol. Fully clothed. They show my personality. Idk. I like to be different. Haha Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
ZP is pretty on target.
Don’t post photos from ten years ago or someone you think you look like. Be honest about your numbers. Ladies we get it some of you look awesome even though your not 120 lbs. We know your selling but sell your strong points don’t bs us that’s not a good start.
Do not use Snapchat filters. I lose interest when I read "let me make you feel like the king you are!"
Shine da greats popularity amongst da ladies has foooking soared so I'm having to be extremely foooking selective. I'm price conscious so dat is an important part of da selection process. I look at has da lady said anything negative or been publicly shunned by any of my patnas. Immediate patnas are sisto and pxo. Also cats I find really cool and respek are Slayer, skitz, kerwilo, USA and findemfoookem and a few others I can't recall. I study their interactions closely to pick a laday. I prefer Caucasians, Asians and Latina women. I rarely see a lady of my elk. I don't know why. I require either no polish or immaculate hands and feet. Im mostly into petite girls who can throw dat pussy at da great. I love it when a laday whispers pull my foooking hair da great or daddy in a session. Makes da greats dick extremely hard and immediately fills my foooking sak up with a little extra skeet. I love a lady who likes to be lightly choked but she also must be very gfe. Also I like a lady who doesn't mind getting peed on. Dat excites da great to no end and usually gets my Mandingo immediately ready for round 2. Those are a few I can think of.
Good to see ladies coming back to coed and starting good threads !! Originally Posted by Guest072519
1. A headline that is short and straightforward

2. I like to see Incall/outcall rates, location area and most importantly, A LINE ITEM Menu of what’s offered (Do’s and don’ts). Only advertising GFE or PSE is subjective nowadays. Don’t contradict rates / menu on the same post, this causes confusion. For the providers that post “No AA”, there seems to be confusion with that. Some guys may think No African American or Asian American, Type it all out. Overall be clear as possible!

3. Okay, where do I start?lol. Get rid of the filters and color background. I’m No longer a Fan of professional photos, that can be deceiving as well ( I want to see the real you). There is no reason in 2019 to have blurry pics, this is the smart phone era. The only exception is blurring the face for personal reasons, I can respect that. Just simple regular pics of the provider would be nice to see. Provide Up to date pics, there is no reason to keep advertising the same pics that’s over 1yr old (some of y’all are using same pics for the past 5+ years).

NEW SUGGESTION: Keep Pics consistent with others on your showcase. Have a signature picture holding a current date of when photo was taken on a piece of paper. This will let the guys know how current the pic is.

4. I’m not sure if asking you are asking about during a session or advertising on the board.

Session based: Lack of enthusiasm and being finessed. I don’t want to see you at your worst. I Come correct with the agreed donation, she should come correct and bring her A-game and provide the level of service you advertise or agreed to perform. Don’t advertise or tell me beforehand that you offer bbbj and then later in session you give me an excuse why you can’t perform it ,that’s not cool.

There’s a lot of finessing in this hobby, just because she offers or advertise a certain menu, doesn’t mean it will be deliver as expected. For example bbbj: She gives bbbj as advertised but for only 30 seconds and then wants to move on with cfs or try to finesse with a handjob.

Advertising post: “Tone” Typically those backpage ish type of ads. If I see to many NO NO NO’s, Don’t waste my time, my favorite one “No Low ballers”, I most likely won’t see her.

I can go on but I’ll stop here! Lol Originally Posted by nascobar21
From my understanding, its supposed to be against the rules for us to post a activities & gifts..
Nascobar nailed it.

I will add take some photos holding the Houston paper. Racy photos get my attention! I would include a photo in lingerie, professional dressed, and another photo in club wear. You don't have to show your face in the photos, but I should have a good idea what you look before I hit the door.
ZP is pretty on target. Originally Posted by idiot savant
Thanks. I'm not a super model. I'm more country , laid back , beer drinking, sports lovin , and fun milf next door. So no need to show pics of me overly dressed up. There is a wide variety of chicks on here. It's always best to show what you see is what you get! No reason to lie just cuz your on the net! It takes all kinds of kinds and there's something for everyone. My age, weight and pics are all on point. I'm comfortable in my own skin as everyone should be. Own it , live it and just enjoy. I know I'm not eveyones cup of tea so why bother trying. I ain't gonna change me just to please others.