Foooking pricing is getting out of hand! Moving to Dallas!

The question here is why has pricing just gotten out of hand and quality of women went down? It's horrible. You foookers are pricing me straight out of pus buying plus in all honesty unmentionables are more rampant in Houston than most you foookers are letting on. Da greats favorite cozy has gotten ridiculous. Ridiculous size breasts now and terrible service. Looked at some hotties and foooking prices are 300 upwards. Whined to a few hotties about da greats financial situation and they weren't having it. Told me either come up with it or hit da highway. It was so depressing da great ended up rubbing one out in my room at da og house. Foook. So guys why are youll going against the guy code raising foooking pricing and ladies why are youll foooking raising your prices and not running more specials? Foook. #modties strong as ever. Loyalty. Love. Respect. Honor. Dignity. Tooodlez....
Well me personally. I tend to "Bargain shop" now. Since I usually do one or two activities in a session. I have to choose carefully where I spend my money and if it's worth it for the girl I'm researching. I will admit. I will go beyond my budget if I think the girl is worth it. But normally since I've noticed that my spending has been ridiculous lately. I am more frugal. Since I do very little in my activities. I usually stick to hhr sessions or agencies. I have noticed some providers have raised rates which has caused me to research them a little more to see if the hype is all it's cracked up to be in IMO.
Well damn. I must have missed the memo on price increase.

Or. Maybe some girls up the prices when they don't care to see the person in their PMs or

Who knows for sure but pretty several Girls here see your name or eynhem
Enjoy Dallas...
Enjoy Dallas... Originally Posted by bb1961
And, since you are all such good friends, please take the other 2 Trollsketeers with you.
Yeah I noticed prices increase. That's why I rather travel down south now, cheap. Also if you look hard enough you'll find reasonable prices around town
Try beyond eccie and oh2
Yet another useless thread complaining about rates. SMH
This is my opinion on rates:. "It is what it is!"

If a provider wishes to see one client a week let her ask for the $500 hour. If her phone rings....great for her.

Me personally, I will not pay a provider the same rate (or higher) what I pay my highly educated attorney.
Shit they are expensive in Dallas too.