Tensions reportedly rise between Sen. Schumer, Gov. Cuomo

• oeb11
  • 01-26-2021, 06:47 AM
https://www.oann.com/tensions-report...mer-gov-cuomo/

Newsroom
UPDATED 9:18 AM PT – Monday, January 25, 2021

Tensions are reportedly on the rise between Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-N.Y.). According to a New York Post article on Sunday, the two have a “working relationship at best.”
A Democrat insider reported “there was enormous tension” between Schumer and Cuomo in the spring over major coronavirus legislation.
Gov. Cuomo even threatened to sue the federal government after claiming stimulus legislation, which Schumer took large part in constructing, did not do enough for New York.
“If Washington doesn’t provide the New York state with our fair share of funding, we’re going to pursue litigation because I cannot in good faith represent the people of this state and know that they are being harmed, ” stated the democrat governor. “And know that they are being treated unfairly.”
With Sen. Schumer shifting seats to the Senate Majority Leader, however, he may now work harder to appease the governor.

Cuomo and Gruesome -governors of grossly mis-managed states with huge taxes - and still massive deficits - are demanding their fellow DPST/ccp political brethren to bail them out from their own mis-management - and even the hyperspending DPST/ccp party leaders are reluctant to invest more taxpayer monies on teh bottomless shitholes that are the corrupt kalifornia and ny state budgets .
My, My, My - did feckless hack Schumer actually show a grain of common sense?
Will wonders never cease!
The truth is out there
The truth is out there Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Yep. Theyre closet homosexuals having a spat!
  • oeb11
  • 01-29-2021, 08:20 AM
Do you include Xinn talking head cuomo also?