THE REAL CORRUPTION IN CAMPAIGN FINANCE = UNIONS !

From John Hinderaker at Powerlineblog.com
"..conservative candidates and organizations have to raise money from individuals who contribute voluntarily, out of conviction, while Democrats and liberal organizations are able to extract money by force from taxpayers and others. The Left has managed to institutionalize itself.

Labor unions are the most notorious example of this phenomenon, although by no means the only one. In many states, Democratic politicians have enacted laws that compel workers to contribute to labor unions; union bosses, in turn, take much of that money and contribute it to Democratic politicians. This is the real “dirty money” in politics."
All elections are bought and paid for so we really have no political system.
All elections are bought and paid for so we really have no political system. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Ted Cruz and the Tea party buck that system. Sure does piss off RINOS & Ozombies...fuckem
I here a cummercial bp invested 55 billion here these last few years, was it on silver... johnny sure got dxug, radiation weapon, etc a lot
You miss the point; Unions mandate contributions from from their members and give to Democrats.

Same can't be said for the GOP.

All elections are bought and paid for so we really have no political system. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
How would you finance campaigns?
You miss the point; Unions mandate contributions from from their members and give to Democrats.

Same can't be said for the GOP.

How would you finance campaigns? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
With the current system there is no way to break the foothold of the Republican and Democrat parties, both of which are only interested in themselves.. Before anybody goes off the deep end, I am not a Teabagger either. I would fund all elections with tax dollars. With that said, realistically that will never happen. I am realistic, and I believe the situation to be irreversible. Can you imagine any scenario where those in charge of the purse strings would be willing to surrender control just for the good of America. The agendas of the Democrat and Democrat parties will forge on and the people are powerless to do anything about it.
From John Hinderaker at Powerlineblog.com
"..conservative candidates and organizations have to raise money from individuals who contribute voluntarily, out of conviction, while Democrats and liberal organizations are able to extract money by force from taxpayers and others. The Left has managed to institutionalize itself.

Labor unions are the most notorious example of this phenomenon, although by no means the only one. In many states, Democratic politicians have enacted laws that compel workers to contribute to labor unions; union bosses, in turn, take much of that money and contribute it to Democratic politicians. This is the real “dirty money” in politics."
Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Unless you count a huge contribution to a super pac from China or Israel or god knows where.
Sorry, but that kind of approach is just big government think. Nor is it libertarian or constitutional thinking. You essentially would minimize the rights of individuals to assemble/associate for the purpose of petitioning their government.

The only true constitutional solution is to free up the process and make it easier for individuals to participate (with donations or otherwise). And reduce the influence of Federal politicians in our lives. Return powers to the states and their respective citizens. Downsize the federal government.

With the current system there is no way to break the foothold of the Republican and Democrat parties, both of which are only interested in themselves.. Before anybody goes off the deep end, I am not a Teabagger either. I would fund all elections with tax dollars. With that said, realistically that will never happen. I am realistic, and I believe the situation to be irreversible. Can you imagine any scenario where those in charge of the purse strings would be willing to surrender control just for the good of America. The agendas of the Democrat and Democrat parties will forge on and the people are powerless to do anything about it. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Whirlaway, I have to disagree. There is nothing in the United States that can wrest control from the two major political powers. We can pump up our chests, and pretend that we have control over the government that was vested in us by the Constitution, but in reality we have nothing. There are Democrats and there are Republicans, and they couldn't give a damn less what you think. Only by pulling the money rug out from beneath their feet can any change be affected. No contributions should be allowed at any level.
I here a cummercial bp invested 55 billion here these last few years, was it on silver... johnny sure got dxug, radiation weapon, etc a lot Originally Posted by HornyGirlHere
I hope none was on terrorist activity, or criminal activity in the america and over sea too pin

Is the too weather event in mexico a result of the dxuging and radtion weapon used on johnny?

Su sum sum someone got fool by united, it wa wa was t th the stur re re retar retar retarded ...
I hope none was on terrorist activity, or criminal activity in the america and over sea too pin

Is the too weather event in mexico a result of the dxuging and radtion weapon used on johnny?

Su sum sum someone got fool by united, it wa wa was t th the stur re re retar retar retarded ... Originally Posted by HornyGirlHere
Why does Max Headroom come to mind?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYdpOjletnc

Ted Cruz and the Tea party buck that system. Sure does piss off RINOS & Ozombies...fuckem Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That comment shows how fucking naive you are Simple Jack. Or, maybe just plain stupid.

(Fuckem, LOL... Blah blah blah)
I here a cummercial bp invested 55 billion here these last few years, was it on silver... johnny sure got dxug, radiation weapon, etc a lot Originally Posted by HornyGirlHere
JL strikes again!
That comment shows how fucking naive you are Simple Jack. Or, maybe just plain stupid.

(Fuckem, LOL... Blah blah blah) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thou spongy lily-livered haggard!
Giving to democrats by unions made up by working folks----BAD
Giving to super pace by unknown sources to republicans-----GOOD