DeLay skates and crickets from the Teawipes

Well I suppose the hammer really isn't one of you anyway.

Third court of appeals overturned his conviction.

Lets hear some rejoicing, dipshits!
  • CJ7
  • 09-19-2013, 10:50 PM
fuck Tommie boy, send him to the reservation and let the native americans have their pound of flesh, after the fucking he gave them they damn sure deserve it
I'm waiting for the support to come pouring forth...
Well I suppose the hammer really isn't one of you anyway.

Third court of appeals overturned his conviction.

Lets hear some rejoicing, dipshits! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

When it took 6 grand juries to indict him I kinda figured he was innocence. So it wasn't a big surprise that it would be overturned.
  • CJ7
  • 09-19-2013, 10:58 PM
When it took 6 grand juries to indict him I kinda figured he was innocence. So it wasn't a big surprise that it would be overturned. Originally Posted by thisguy23

innocent???

there ya go Yssup, theres one
Yep, there's one.

Don't forget the Judge who ruled on the case, that's 1+1=2.
What the duck are you talking about? did you even read the story. do you understand how many folks were involved in the appeal?
What the duck are you talking about? did you even read the story. do you understand how many folks were involved in the appeal? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

3 judges ruled the vote was 2 to 1. I didn't want to confuse you two with those big numbers but here it goes,(say it along with me, but not out loud this time) 1+1+1=3
Never was a fan of Tom Delay, but he was innocent, and his prosecution was clearly a political witch hunt. The Appeals court said as much. It is very rare to be acquitted on appeal. Generally the case is remanded with instructions. In this case, the appellate court was so appalled at the lack of evidence and the behavior of the judge and prosecutor, they acquitted Delay on appeal.

The guy was innocent. The Court said so. Deal with it.
  • Seedy
  • 09-20-2013, 01:03 AM
The travis county da, shoud be put in prison instead. Fucking crooked libtard cocksucker.
Delay resigned before anyone was in the Tea Party. Cancel this thread because the creator is stupid and insane.
Delay resigned before anyone was in the Tea Party. Cancel this thread because the creator is stupid and insane. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Where did I mention that he was?

Talk about stupid and INANE.

Seedman, the DA who got that conviction has been out of office for years. He also convicted Democrats.

Another great show of knowledge.

keep it coming ball-garglers! Lets hear it for the Hammer!
Don't forget the Judge who ruled on the case, that's 1+1=2. Originally Posted by thisguy23
Actually, then, Mr. Mason, that would be 2 + 2.

And the two appeals court justices who voted to overturn the case were Reoublicans. Go figure,

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...ng-conviction/

The more you talk, the more obvious your lack of understanding becomes. You too Whiny. where did you come up with "it's very rare." Is that your understanding of Texas law?

I guess then it should come as no surprise that Rick Perry defended the Public Integrity Unit of the Travis County DAs office.... The very office charged with watchdogging corruption in State government.

It's a big day for the bad guys.
From the Wall Street Journal piece: "During the 2010 trial, prosecutors said Mr. DeLay was involved in a Texas-based Republican political committee that funneled $190,000 in corporate contributions to a committee associated with the Republican National Committee that later contributed the amount to seven Texas state candidates.

"But the appellate court ruled that the contributions were legal because they came from a bank account that wasn't commingled with the one that contained the corporate donations. "The state failed in its burden to prove that the funds that were delivered to the seven candidates were ever tainted," the court said."