hdh in dallas

looking for a muse, a courtesan, fem fatale, and partner in pleasure....any suggestions. The best example I can give is www.Stephanieofmontreal.com
A spinner is a plus, a person who can travel is a must.
Check P411. The Search button is also your friend.
Check P411. The Search button is also your friend. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Classic: Tudor giving advice on where to find an HDH...
Carrie Hillcrest is native to Dallas and lovely to boot.
If you are talking though about the $2500/4hr ladies..most of those ladies will travel to Dallas anyway, as well as being available for general travel. I would recommend Victoria who is available to travel both nationally and internationally and is in Dallas in about 6 weeks anyway. Not sure how tall she is though...but both Carrie and Victoria are the closest in age to your linked lady that I can think of. Hope this helps!

www.clandestineencounters.com

www.carriehillcrest.com

Good luck!

C x
I dunno. I've heard some strange things about that Hillcrest chick.

My travel availability is currently pretty limited, unfortunately, but I love to get outta Dodge when I can.
looking for a muse, a courtesan, fem fatale, and partner in pleasure....any suggestions. The best example I can give is www.Stephanieofmontreal.com
A spinner is a plus, a person who can travel is a must. Originally Posted by Nowastedtime
Would it be too cynical of me to suggest that a post like this from a new poster, might in fact be a shill for Stephanie?
Classic: Tudor giving advice on where to find an HDH... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Alt, I'm glad you think there's something "Classic" about me.

BTW, just because I don't see them doesn't mean I don't know how to find them.
Would it be too cynical of me to suggest that a post like this from a new poster, might in fact be a shill for Stephanie? Originally Posted by pjorourke

PJ now shame on you........go sit in the corner, hurricane season might stretch into September...
PJ now shame on you........go sit in the corner, hurricane season might stretch into September... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Woody, pay attention! Hurricane season lasts til 11/1. Typical of your knowledge.
Ansley (above) travels to Dallas frequently! She's a sweetheart!

And another friend of mine, Cici, is in Dallas very regularly (and is very open to travel as well!) and is located in Austin. Here is a link to her showcase: http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=2293

Elisabeth
Woody, pay attention! Hurricane season lasts til 11/1. Typical of your knowledge. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Its a private joke Dork!
Its a private joke Dork! Originally Posted by pjorourke
Typical. Name-calling. Posting private stuff on a public board. PJ, you're the jerk.
Do me a favor CT. Put me on your ignore button.
Problem is: I'm not pre-disposed to do you any favors. At least not right now.