New Club, Bellas International?

How new is it? Just saw the building passing by. From there photos it looks similar to Chicas Locas in that it seems mostly hispanic women. May have to check it out next weekend, or am I wasting my time?
Brand new, just opened up September 6th or so. Latin themed but I have not been in. One of my buddies did some snapchats from there on the private party last Thursday night. One chica looked fine AF!!
  • sat45
  • 09-12-2019, 10:59 AM
Their instagram account shows a pretty nice club and a couple of sexy ladies
The VIP link of their website takes you to Vivid's website, so the two are related somehow.
  • r66
  • 10-09-2019, 12:49 PM
Address?
+1 for Address
  • r66
  • 10-24-2019, 05:41 PM
Found it the other day by google search, but can't seem to now. On Richmond avenue near the Galleria -- somewhere in the 6000-6200 block as I recall.
every time i pass by it. parking lot is empty. like 1 or 2 cars there.
Went there last night to check out the place. Yeah it's very empty. Just saw a couple of bros hanging out and 1-2 lone wolfs.

The girls were not my type, too skinny for my liking. Although there was this tall & thin looking gal who was VERY flexible so I enjoyed seeing her perform on stage.

Unless I'm with a bud or they have specials, I won't be returning here.

I almost rather go to Twin Peaks and that's saying something..
there also this other new club up north, the penthouse. very nice club, but same issue. empty club , with below average talent, i stopped by on a Friday nigh, should have been packed. i wonder how these places stay open and make $.
Ok Fellas here is the scoop...

Yes Bella's, V, and Vegas are all same owners..

Bella's is brand new and still awaiting full licensing as they have to wear pasties...

The crowds have been low but it gets krunk later on sometimes.. I will tell you they have the absolute FINEST bartenders of any club and they are very very friendly and fun to hang and party with... There has been alot of twerking done on the bar... we will leave it at that..

The dancers will come when the pasties get removed and then the guys will follow... The inside is nice as fuck though....
Is “Krunk” a good thing or a bad thing?
you are definitely not a NO Saints fan!
Ok Fellas here is the scoop...

Yes Bella's, V, and Vegas are all same owners..

Bella's is brand new and still awaiting full licensing as they have to wear pasties...

The crowds have been low but it gets krunk later on sometimes.. I will tell you they have the absolute FINEST bartenders of any club and they are very very friendly and fun to hang and party with... There has been alot of twerking done on the bar... we will leave it at that..

The dancers will come when the pasties get removed and then the guys will follow... The inside is nice as fuck though.... Originally Posted by gotribe28
Hm, I did not expect to be paying attention more to the bartenders than the actual girls. Maybe because I went on a hump day Wednesday, but I didn't notice the bartenders.

Bella's IG account is being more active trying to attract new people as well as hiring performers.

I wouldn't be surprised if the girls there would quit often as there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity/profit for them.
This sounds interesting. I might have to re-enter the GC scene, after about a decade of absence. (Retirement not only gives me more time, but other changes in my life provide more reasons to plausibly do things at unusual times.) As for sexy bartenders, back in the day, I tended to hang out, after hours and on their days/nights off, OTC, more with waitresses and the occasional bartender, than dancers. OTC with dancers has tended to be too expensive, for too little return. Waitresses who drink very little have tended to be a most-happy medium