What is it about intelligence that this president doesn't understand?

We had the chance to grab Bin Laden but he was killed.
We had the chance to grab other terror leaders but they are killed.
Now we give the information that we HAD a double agent inside Al Quaida.

It seems that politics is trumping intelligent gathering. Trade a newspaper headline for something really important. Trading lives for glory and reelection.

Imagine if we had these capabilites in World War II. We would have grabbed Admiral Yamamoto rather than assassinating him in 1943. We would have grabbed Rommel on a road in France. Killing these sources of information is stupid.
Even if Bin Laden had not talked or died during the raid, just the knowledge that we had him and he may have talked would have forced the terrorists to cancel operations and move people even if he was dead. Obama got his headline but at the expense of national security.
I disagree; better to kill the leader, grab his files, grab his computers, and move on..........

But lower level players? Grab em, waterboard em, turn em, get intel.
+ one on the first
- on second water boarding only gets you what you want to hear
Loose lips sink ships.

Kill them all but why in the hell do you go and tell they would how you were able to do it and what information you captured.
This guy is so full of himself he has shit for brains.
I really don't think he is half black. I think he is a white guy that is so full of shit that it stained his skin.
I respectfully, reluctantly, disagree. IFF we had the capability to grab these people without ANYONE knowing we had them, extract by any means the intel, then quietly dispose of them, then I'd be all for it. But, we don't have that capability, and the current regime has no interest in doing what's necessary to extract information. . . so fuck it, just kill 'em.
Liberal bullshit.............if someone knows the code they will give it up !

Ekim says : ".........water boarding only gets you what you want to hear."
+ one on the first
- on second water boarding only gets you what you want to hear Originally Posted by ekim008

LMAO, yep, it did, we wanted to hear details about OBL and it led the Seals to him. Or did you think Obama just had a divine fucking revelation about where he was?
they did not get any info on OBL's whereabouts from water boarding
Hardly worth the response: Originally Posted by Iaintliein
+1 Evidently, Ekim the Inbred and Nancy Pelosi both enjoy looking ignorant.
You do know the spam method of political propaganda only works on morons right?

Oh wait.. you don't.

LOL
President Obama is the most intelligent President the US has been fortunate to have since John F. Kennedy.

And still some of you numb-nuts have the effrontery to call him "ignorant" because he did not capture OBL alive?

You must be joking!

Does the fact that this shadowy mastermind evaded capture for 12 years not even enter into your pedestrian calculations?

If that was so easy to do, he would have not evaded the CIA, the FBI, the National Security and a host of other agencies actively looking for the elusive terrorist for over a decade!

The President and all that played a role deserve high praise for orchestrating such a far-reaching and complex operation in a foreign country without their cooperation or knowledge and you enjoy the benefits of his work, but still find something to complain about?

. . . I know where the real ignorance lies!

Yeah, we can see where the ignorance lies, too, FastGoon! LOL! You remain the funniest poster on here!
Yeah, we can see where the ignorance lies, too, FastGoon! LOL! You remain the funniest poster on here! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FastGoon is certainly 'funny' for Odumbo.

You do know the spam method of political propaganda only works on morons right?

Oh wait.. you don't.

LOL Originally Posted by jackbeingbad
So as a Kool Aid drinking fool, you are buying into Pelosi's lying, BS denial, jackbeingignorant?
You dummies are so predictable!

. . . I can almost set my watch by how soon you post your drivel!