Do you know how important your hands are?

I was thinking tonight about the things that are important to me in a partner and I have come to the conclusion that HANDS really "do it" for me. In RL I have always been attracted to men with nice hands. Not only nice looking hands, but hands that know what to do in bed.

There is nothing like strong hands touching my body along with the lips and tongue. Something as simple as your hand touching my shoulder, my neck or my waist ....hell where ever, can put me over the top. I guess I am over the whole Grudge F*ck thing right now, and just want some good sensual lovin'.

Do you guys know how important your hands are in bed?
I know I don't have enough hands when I get near you... one for the #5, one for the SB, and none left for fun.... sigh....
i'm sorry, and this is probably not going to win me any points with the ladies, but that made me chuckle... maybe especially because the guy's name is "assfuck350" --just such an unexpected response.

Anyway Ms.Foster... I think hands and fingers are very underrated as sexual tools, and it goes both ways. A lady's hands can be skillful, and telling.

PS... have I mentioned to you before that I can palm a basketball?
From my perspective I think your dead on Reese. I have seen a few providers that don't allow digit play and they are always the worst sessions for me. I feel like half my options for making it an enjoyable experience for both have been taken away.

Also goes along with my number one rule for being a better lover. Guys should always trim their finger nails. It's not that she may notice if you do but I guarantee she will if you don't.
Slow hand.
I was thinking tonight about the things that are important to me in a partner and I have come to the conclusion that HANDS really "do it" for me. In RL I have always been attracted to men with nice hands. Not only nice looking hands, but hands that know what to do in bed.

There is nothing like strong hands touching my body along with the lips and tongue. Something as simple as your hand touching my shoulder, my neck or my waist ....hell where ever, can put me over the top. I guess I am over the whole Grudge F*ck thing right now, and just want some good sensual lovin'.

Do you guys know how important your hands are in bed? Originally Posted by reese foster

I know everyone has their own definition of GFE, but in my definition
it's all about the total experience that we both enjoy while meeting. I enjoy providing the simple things to a provider when I see them, the little kisses all over her body, a little gentle massage, to me those little things make it a true GFE experience.
...<snip>..

Do you guys know how important your hands are in bed? Originally Posted by reese foster
Reese, you got me all tingly just reading this post.

A nice touch on the back of the hand or shoulder accompanied with a smile & I'm all yours. Proper caressing is an art - before, during, and after.
  • Duke
  • 06-16-2010, 07:58 AM
Reese,

Hands are important for both men and women who want to pleasure one another. It seems like the expectation that GFE means BBJB and DFK which I believe is true. However, for me GFE also means the joy of touch, caressing with hands, not just a genital grope and grab. I find sensual touching helps me get out of my head and into my body and that leads to greater pleasure on both parts. For me it opens the door for higher levels of arousal.

Duke
assfuck350 has a lot of spirit, you guys should not ignore him. He just wants to wreck some rectum.
Hands are more for caressing. I don't think any GFE girl is going to want to sit and caress, cuddle, etc. The provider is just giving you a small sample of the relationship girlfriend. That is way we pay the girls to leave.
Oh hell yeah, I found the value of a good hand when I was 9 years old...........been practicing ever since.
i agree nice hands are always a plus and nice does not have to mean soft a working mans hands can be refreshing if he has mastered the art of keeping them clean! lol
Hands are more for caressing. I don't think any GFE girl is going to want to sit and caress, cuddle, etc. The provider is just giving you a small sample of the relationship girlfriend. That is way we pay the girls to leave. Originally Posted by rah2891
You have obviously been seeing the wrong ladies.
i agree nice hands are always a plus and nice does not have to mean soft a working mans hands can be refreshing if he has mastered the art of keeping them clean! lol Originally Posted by 214JULES

I agree Jules. "nice" doesn't have to mean soft, professionally manicured...just confident hands that aren't afraid to touch me.

Digit play is not all that important to me and I am sure not to most ladies. I am speaking more about caressing. You can touch me in special places without inserting a finger and get better responses out of me.

Women are so complicated!