URL / Website: -
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Horizon and I-10
Activities: Cbj
Hair Length and Color: Straight and dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Beautiful Latina with a gorgeous ass and perfect tits.
Recommendation: Yes
she is a beauty and probably the best cbj out there.
Can you DM me the two girls names please?
Dm me names to please. I'll be out there tomorrow
Dm name plz
DM name plz will be there tomorrow
I went here on Tuesday night, in hopes of an encounter. How in the hell would anyone have one of these? The "VIP" room is upstairs were everyone can see and guys in vests check all night. I spent 80 on dances and couldn't see an opening to even try anything. I call BS on all these stories. Getting a BJ or even FIV would be impossible. The girl I saw was white had glasses and looked kinda nerdy.
Tedward - you have to be joking??? You can get anything you want there any time.
It was my first time there, still there was no place to do anything. Everything was or in the open
It was my first time there, still there was no place to do anything. Everything was or in the open Originally Posted by Tedward1
Yes it is not private, but everything is on the table you just can't bashful. Don't worry about the managers since they are there to make sure the girls are OK. They know what is going on and don't care.
Good to know. I'll be back in a month or so. I'll try again. There is one girl is like some 411 on. Starts with R. If some one can DM I'll give more info. If like to get some as well. Thanks guys.
haha, You guys might want to hold off on going to the RP for awhile.
why ebony?
I was there this past weekend and had no issues and had complete fun.