Panties

Very nice.
I took your panties off you before we went to the cafe.
i agree with dallas... panties should be thrown out!
So you like to go Comando I assume, just lets me get to the good stuff a little bit faster that's all !
yes I can vouch that TallGirlLover did indeed take my panties off before we went to the cafe..

.......but I have to be VERY careful about not wearing panties....my big lips get irritated...lol!!!
Panties are like gift wrap: totally unnecessary but sometimes a nice touch.
I like em. Think they are sexy, g-strings are ok but prefer sexy panties any day.
I agree with oilman, I like taking them off. And i would love to unwrap those big lips of yours before you leave to go on tour Dallas. Let me see if I can get away.
Think black lace panties would be fun to peel off? Or red, white, pink, blue??? Peel em off one by one! Mmmmmmmmmmmm............
....my big lips.... Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes, I can vouch that Dallas has big lips!! I especially enjoyed doing 69 with those lips in my face.
i personally like fanny floss AKA thongs
you guys made my morning...lol!

i am looking to buy a pair of those gstring panties with the white pearls in the crotch---suggestions????
you guys made my morning...lol!

i am looking to buy a pair of those gstring panties with the white pearls in the crotch---suggestions???? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Victoria's Secret if you really must cover up. I like it so much better knowing you're bare under a sundress or skirt. Sliding my hands up and stealing an ass feel in public is such a rush!!
I adore panties. I only wear thongs when it's necessary with an outfit. I like to leave more up to the imagination... and there's more frill when there's more room for it.