Pimp Do

Just when you think that the stereotypes of pimps are way off base, Prince keeps it real for us...

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/arre...hairstyle.html

I would love to see some other pics of pimps and their hair do's. If ya got em, post em!
lol--thats strange

I saw the episode of South Park last week where Butters was a pimp---best episode yet!!!
Hell, he deserves at least 10 years for that hairdo.
Personally, I believe what his sister said about him - he seems to be a really kind, generous person (who obviously has an eye for style, as well). I mean, he IS helping out those poor girls, right? Who else would, if not him?

Obviously, just one more example of a miscarriage of the American jurisprudence system.
I love it when someone gets convicted of a crime and someone from his/her family comes forward with the "he/she is such a good hearted boy/girl, he/she would NEVER do something like shoot up an entire family and then set them of fire!" LMAO

But this guy is beautiful in his purity. I love him. The hobby lost a real winner with Prince going to the pokie. But I have faith that the hobby will survive without him
Does that mean we need a new mod for New Jersey?
Hmmm i wonder..... Nawwww couldn't be!!!
That fake ass pimp, bastard should be happy he didn't get killed on the streets. If all that shit is true about him drugging up his ladies he should have gotten 20 more years. Hell, add 10 more years for having his mommy help run his messy business.

I bet he'll get out in 10 years.
Hmmm i wonder..... Nawwww couldn't be!!! Originally Posted by LC_Licker
LMAO That was the first thing that popped in my mind when I was shown the pics.
to the guy that called him a fake pimp before u say anything look at ur fuckin name u dick a
  • BIG C
  • 06-18-2010, 10:44 PM
to the guy that called him a fake pimp before u say anything look at ur fuckin name u dick a Originally Posted by abe123
just joined today and right out the gate you post a rude post with namecalling.....not a very smart thing to do here.....tone it down.....
to the guy that called him a fake pimp before u say anything look at ur fuckin name u dick a Originally Posted by abe123
Awww how cute, I guess you're one of his ladies is trying to defend his honor.
That poor misunderstood boy!!

FREE PRINCE BROWN! FREE PRINCE BROWN!

How in the world are those poor girls going to get their heroine now? And Mom is just going to starve to death....Somebody get me Al Sharpton on the phone, and tell Jesse Jackson to get his suitcase packed. Another miscarriage of justice.