Encounter: Andrea - Bait and switch @charolettes

I just did reverse image search and Mackenzie de Sosa is also using fake pics. This shit needs to stop now. Same with that AI Generated Asian place some of yall be pimping. There was a time fake pic B&S was a banned offense. But I give props for the OP for his honesty. . This is exactly why I held out seeing that Pamela/isabella girl because pics wernt mathing to a reviewers description Originally Posted by junglemonkey
False, Mackenzie De Sosa is using her real pics. Not only am I a good friend but she’s my go-to. She’s in a very real sense a real-life Barbie &
& a sweetheart. I promise you, I haven’t come across anyone as good as her. Yeah, her price point is high so I don’t see her as often as I’d like but she’s worth every penny imo.

Take this comment FWIW to you. But her pics are very much real. You’ll know when you see her.
False, Mackenzie De Sosa is using her real pics. Not only am I a good friend but she’s my go-to. She’s in a very real sense a real-life Barbie &
& a sweetheart. I promise you, I haven’t come across anyone as good as her. Yeah, her price point is high so I don’t see her as often as I’d like but she’s worth every penny imo.

Take this comment FWIW to you. But her pics are very much real. You’ll know when you see her. Originally Posted by rockyboi192
Well you are a straight up liar because of the pics she sent me, it came back to me in a reverse image search of some stock photos of a person who is not matching the other pics she posted. Maybe she uses some real ones here and there but I am not spending her rate to find out how TF she really looks like. There is absolutely no excuse in using fake pics and she has used fake pics

Take this comment FWIW to you. But her pics are very much real. You’ll know when you see her. Originally Posted by rockyboi192

Oh....look at this. A white, heroic knight rescuing a lying bitch. Get outta here. LOL. You're an idiot! You don't even have any reviews under your belt.

You're her little buddy buddy? Either you're her perceived buddy buddy or you're the hoe herself.

"Please don't attack my buddy hoe!" LMAO

This woman needs to be held accountable for this. Those pictures are definitely fake. I'm going to confront her about it next time I see her. She's been doing it for way too long.

And you dumb fucks allowing these bitches to lie and get away with it are contributors to the problem.

SMH.
Yeaup Mackenzie De Sosa pics are fake. Not her, i follow her social media and also have seen her a couple of times.