Choking?

For some reason this scares the shit outta me. I had a couple of providers place my hands around there neck and ask me to choke them.. I'm all for the power trip stuff but for some reason I find this a little intimidating. Especially when I'm not the initiator. I also feel like I'm gonna wind up on the six o'clock news for strangulation .

Whose into choking? And why?

I had a provider do the belt choke on me once and I felt like a complete fool, lol.

MTny
I like light choking and some breath play but ive only done that once and I was In to it. but I dont do that stuff with everyone. only people I feel comfortable with mostly. i love feeling someone take control of me...
But I love when someone lightly presses of chest or neck... mmmm im horny now ;-)

I dont really like being dominant so I prefer it done to me. Ive had some guys tell me to choke them and ive done it lightly...
I don't know why, but I definitely have developed a taste for it. I don't want to get into an asphyxia game, or cause pain, but there's a fine line there. Maybe I just like necks.
I know several who like it while doing it mish. One will tap on arm when she's reached her limit. The other one, let's just say is into it quite a bit more. Both say it intensifies their orgasms.
Seen too many CSI's... Not my thing lol
It's hot!
I have done the "choking" thing and several other things with Girlfriends and/or Providers I have known for a long time. Usually this is a Trust thing (whichever end of it you are on) and should only be done with someone you know well. It should also be talked about before hand and not a "spur of the moment" thing. As should B&D, S&M, etc. That way both parties can establish "ground rules" and let each other know what their limits are.
I like it a lot and do it often. As Howdy said, many find autoerotic asphyxiation is a stimulus to a more intense orgasm. That would generally be for the chokee and their physiologic response. I am always the choker and still find it intensifies my orgasm for a different reason as it is a fetish I enjoy. As with any fetish though, it is hard to put a finger on why it stimulates. It just does.
Did it a few weeks ago while spooning.. It was intense but I kept getting worried because it's kinda hard to hear cries for help when ya really get things going. I had to keep stopping and asking if she was ok.
It's hot! Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Ok. Let's play when you get down to Ithaca again!
  • MC
  • 05-17-2014, 07:42 PM
I've never choked anyone but a lady did once grab onto my throat and choke me while we were in Missionary. That was different lol.
Smelly butts make me choke a little

Love it!!!
I understand other's concerns about doing it though...my general rule is if I tap your arm or the bed or whatever, let go. I rarely have to "tap out" as most don't take it that far anyways and that's good.
But it's a huge turn on
Ok. Let's play when you get down to Ithaca again! Originally Posted by moneytalksny
Omg you like it!! Nice
*passes out waivers*