Time to promote bush

• Zeman
  • 10-31-2015, 07:00 PM
no, not Jeb, but genuine female bush. With the cold weather coming, last thing you want is cold labia. Some come on now ladies, retire the razor and let your bush grow!
Nah, just wear warmer g strings.
Nah, just wear warmer g strings. Originally Posted by bambino
Genius!
no, not Jeb, but genuine female bush. With the cold weather coming, last thing you want is cold labia. Some come on now ladies, retire the razor and let your bush grow! Originally Posted by Zeman
I agree!! A nice bush is hot once in a while!!
It is always time to promote prostitution not bush lol. If the girl is scorching hot and not a granny from TOS I don't give a fuck if she has or doesn't have got a bush. The bush is the last of my concerns.
The pre pubescent look needs to end.
I will go out of my way to see a girl with a good bush.
Lacy the petite blonde has a great one but she is not full service.
A few years ago I fucked Jeannine of BKS at the Holiday Inn in GT. She had a good bush. Great fuck. Seems to have retired though.
I prefer a bit of well manicured nether regions.

I don't want to feel like I am with a teenie bopper
give me clean and bald. i don't mind a landing strip. i do not want to go down and see a gigantic 70s bush. fuck that. that shit is downright nasty.
  • Zeman
  • 11-01-2015, 09:43 AM
give me clean and bald. i don't mind a landing strip. i do not want to go down and see a gigantic 70s bush. fuck that. that shit is downright nasty. Originally Posted by Imabuttman

how can you push push in the bush when there is no bush to push?
I'm a fan of bush league. I love a nice patch! Trimmed is fine but shaved is not to my liking
I like whatever is not fashionable at the time.
  • Zeman
  • 11-01-2015, 02:50 PM
give me clean and bald. i don't mind a landing strip. i do not want to go down and see a gigantic 70s bush. fuck that. that shit is downright nasty. Originally Posted by Imabuttman

Not really, you can always use the pubes to floss your teeth.
I agree….in with bush! I like it trimmed or a strip. Granted, I don't like a big ol jungle bush. However, the preteen shaved look is simply disgusting and frightening to me! I've never been a fan. Nothing is worse than scheduling with a provider who says she has a "trimmed bush" only to get to the appointment, strip and see she is fully shaved! Ugh. Not to mention how a fully shaved look brings out more "imperfections" in a girl I never wanted to see in the first place. If she doesn't have washboard abs then the shaved look gives her a pudgy "gunt" too….not attractive!

bush please
No fucking bush!