Considering a trip... where's a girl to stay?

I've never made the trip to Pittsburgh before--- would greatly appreciate anyone willing to PM me letting me know where to stay, where to avoid, etc.

Thankies!!
Y'know-- you don't have to commit to see me just because you give an out of towner some suggestions.......
  • BSer
  • 08-22-2016, 07:57 AM
Pittsburgh has 4 main hotel areas

Downtown, greentree/robinson(west), monroville(east), cranberry(north)

Each area acts like the other areas are in another country and no one wants to go downtown.

As far as avoiding due to LE, no where is any safer than the next it's all in how you conduct your business which leads to trouble with LE anywhere.
  • BSer
  • 08-22-2016, 07:58 AM
Hope you enjoy Pittsburgh
Greentree seems to be the most convenient for most hobbyists.
agree with bam, greentree area is usually common ground for the guys

just make sure you pick a better grade hotel, more problems seem to be at the lower grade hotels
Stay away from Banksville road, which is near Greentree. The clerks are on the lookout and will call LE.

Robinson is closer to the airport, but there seems to be a moderate LE risk if you stay in cheaper hotels there.

If you don't flaunt your business, Greentree, Robinson, Monroeville, Cranberry, and downtown are all relatively safe. Downtown is not convenient for anyone who doesn't work there and isn't looking for a lunch hhr.

This advice comes from years of lurking on the boards not from personal experience.
Ok. My main concerns in regards to LE stem from a lot of reports I've seen over the years.

When I travel, I generally won't stay in less than a 3 star location... I don't do motels. I appreciate the input guys-- thanks!!
  • BSer
  • 08-23-2016, 09:54 AM
I've know high end hotels to be busted as well. It's all about behavior not location.
10 years in... zero arrests. I don't dress like a hooker, I don't stack guys on top of each other. When you know how to handle the behavior aspect, the only thing that matters is location.

Like it or not, some locations just aren't as good an idea as others.

At this point, I'm putting plans for a visit on hold. Getting too many conflicting reports from the gents and haven't had a single response from a fellow provider, which never bodes well when it comes time for references.