Car Dates ...

I've been noticing a lot of car dates in the ISO and was wondering what they even consist of (Just meeting in a car and doing the dirty)?

Why are they becoming so popular? I can see why it'd be thrilling and exciting, but I don't think i'd ever do it. I assume it must get uncomfortable if you're paranoid to get caught

^^^^ feel same. Not for everyone.
My main thing is because it's such a thrill/rush. I usually only partake BNG in the car.

I remember once someone parked next to my car as the lady was bobbing lmao. Deff caused Junior to die a little but I figured "fuck it, let's give him a show."

Deff not for everyone.
Cuz fucktards are cheap.
Maybe if I had a RV or van.
I've been noticing a lot of car dates in the ISO and was wondering what they even consist of (Just meeting in a car and doing the dirty)?

Why are they becoming so popular? I can see why it'd be thrilling and exciting, but I don't think i'd ever do it. I assume it must get uncomfortable if you're paranoid to get caught

Originally Posted by Rosaline Isabel
If it's not your cup of tea, stick to what you do best.
  • 1+1
  • 10-14-2016, 02:44 PM
Cuz fucktards are cheap. Originally Posted by tbone77494
+1
car is recognized by family member,friend,co worker,and they drive over to see if your vehicle is broke down.

Cops pull up and wondering what you are doing just sitting in your car in the middle of WalMart parking lot.She will come up for air.

Accidently leave a used condom in your car for the wifey to find.Parking in the dark makes things come up missing.Your wife is not a size 5 in those hot pink panties under your seat.
Quick fix no time wasted going to an outcall if the lady has an incall then the car isn't needed.

I've considered booking an outcall in advance for this for the whole day so no time is needed for booking. But you could get a location and strike out with on the responses to your iso. It would only make sense with your regulars.

Car dates eliminates that risk, and introduces higher risk of getting caught. There is also the fantasies of your younger years fooling around with a hot date. I still have yet to fool around in a flat bed of a pick up truck at a drive in movie theatre. Might post that iso one day, lol.
Car date?.... No thanks
BBCR in the car ... sounds like fun ...
BBCR in the car ... sounds like fun ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Not to be confused with auto-BBCR, which is damned difficult.
Takes you back to the high school days when you didn't have money for a room. Find a nice quiet location and it was on!!!
My car got stolen on a friday i called the police . they said they will give me a call monday. So i hardly think they will respond to a blowjob.. Long as you dont see 1. Sounds fun is fun..
Reminds of my first car date with luvs2purr
Cuz fucktards are cheap. Originally Posted by tbone77494
The stupidest response to a car date thread. Time considered, a bng in a car is considerably more expensive than a standard session.

I did them a lot with mzluvly and allison of houston. It consisted of bbbjcim only. Why? It was exciting and convenient, if not expensive.

I don't consider it cheap when I was paying what, 100/120 for prob 15 min of head. Different folks have different strokes.

I haven't done one in a while but still love'em just not many ladies are willing.