NURU provider in LR?

any ladies doing NURU in or near LR? it is one of my fav things in the world. would love to have a regular thing going. pm me please. thanks
Chelle aka Italianbeauty4U is on ECCIE and is in LR. Has a special going thru today. Text her at the # on her showcase.
+1 on Chelle
I forgot to mention she does have a screening process, but her website is down at the moment so it will be done via text/email.
i was looking for someone a little more “inclusive”... i do appreciate the suggestion though.
I thought I had read reviews in the past where she was BBBJ and full service? Am I mistaken?
I think you're mistaken. If that happened it was a long time ago.
  • ndark
  • 11-28-2018, 02:00 PM
She was in the past, but maybe not anymore.
A shame too, because she's 100% delicious!
Yes. She used to be FS about 5 years or more ago but when she returned to hobby she switched to Nuru with a HE HJ. I asked if she would consider expanding her menu she said no that she is training on some new things like Rikki and other things but no FS or BJ and don’t allow fingering or DATY. But she’s very good with Nuru.
So, are both her and the client completely nude during the session?
... but no FS or BJ and don’t allow fingering or DATY. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Well, that takes away all the food groups.

She may be good at what she does do, but no way would she tempt me out of retirement.

Cheers,

bcg

She may be good at what she does do, but no way would she tempt me out of retirement.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

hahaha yeah....i think i would just end up frustrated....
So, are both her and the client completely nude during the session? Originally Posted by BradPitt
Yes, completely nude. And slippery!

She may be good at what she does do, but no way would she tempt me out of retirement. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Yes, completely nude. And slippery! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Yeah, that has frustration written alllllll over it, unfortunately.